The file wnaspi32.dll is usually used by Windows to process the features required to burn a CD & DVD on your system correctly. If you’re seeing an error related this file such as wnaspi32.dll not found, it’s typically a problem telling you that your computer will not be able to load up the file – making you fail to burn a CD or DVD as smoothly as before.
Some wnaspi32.dll error messages
* Wnaspi32.dll Not Found
* This application failed to start because wnaspi32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
* Cannot find [PATH]\wnaspi32.dll
*The file wnaspi32.dll is missing.
* Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: wnaspi32.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
How to fix wnaspi32.dll error?
Once again, when getting the wnaspi32.dll error messages on the computer, don’t be scared by it; but on the other side, it is really a good thing as it tells that your computer is infected and you should take immediate action to protect your computer. From a simple study we can learn, the wnaspi32.dll file can come onto your computer together with other spyware downloads. So the first thing you should do when getting the wnaspi32.dll error message is to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all spyware programs and PC threats from your computer immediately. But the way, this also helps to prevent and fix some blue screen errors instantly.
Also, you can fix the wnaspi32.dll error by reinstalling the applications that using the dll file if you are sure that it was removed by mistake from the computer. If the wnaspi32.dll error comes from a 3rd party software, try to uninstall and reinstall it again to solve the dll problem. Sometimes, some corrupted or missing files associated the programs using the wnaspi32.dll can also cause the problem.
To make it simple, you can relocate the original file from the Installation disk. Most of the time, the Wnaspi32.dll error was caused by the mis-removal or corruption of the file on your computer. An original copy of this file will replace the one on the computer and remove the dll error immediately. You can simply perform the below steps to get this job finished:
*Insert the Windows installation disc in your DVD Drive.
* Click Start, then Run.
* Type SFC /ScanNow and press ENTER.
After doing that, it’s recommended that you clean out the “registry” of your PC with a registry cleaner. The registry is a database inside Windows which stores a large number of files and settings for your system, allowing Windows to keep a variety of information stored for future use. Unfortunately, the registry is also one of the biggest causes of problems for Windows, and is often the cause of many dll errors. To make sure this is not a problem, you need to use Advanced PC Tweaker to scan through all the files on your PC and repair them. This will ensure that any minor issues causing the wnaspi32.dll error are dealt with swiftly and securely.
In my opinion, you can scan & fix wnaspi32.dll error on your PC by running the best computer error fix tool here. It can fix both wnaspi32.dll not found error and other computer errors quickly within clicks.
- Mss32.dll error - Tips to prevent and fix mss32.dll error quickly
- D3dx9_31.dll error repair - Fix d3dx9_31.dll right now
- Computer keeps shutting down - Why computer shuts down randomly & how to fix it?
- Missing msvcrt.dll errors – Solutions to fix msvcrt.dll error perfectly
- Cleaning Up Your Computer With Registry Cleaner
- How to make your laptop faster? Tips to speed up computer performance easily
- iTunes error 1602 repair - Fix iTunes error 1602 the quickest way
- Error loading server jvm.dll - How to fix jvm.dll error instantly?