When installing some updates, some PC users will get an update error with error code 80070103 and fail to install the desired updates correctly. From the Microsoft official website, we can learn that a Windows Update error 80070103 always appears when you might be trying to install a driver that is already installed on the computer or a driver that has a lower compatibility rating than one you already have installed. Besides this, there are still some other reasons causing the appearance of this Windows update error. Here, you will learn the most common ones and how to fix update errors easily.
To fix the Windows Update error 80070103, first you have to make sure that you are connecting to the Internet correctly. Only in this way, can you connect the Microsoft site & download the desired updates without problems.
Also, you can restore your PC to the previous state before the error message happens. To do this, you can simply follow the steps below to go:
* Start your computer and login as an admin.
* Click the Start button then click on Programs, Accessories, System, and next click Restore.
* Inside the next window, select “Restore my system to a prior date” and after that click on Next.
* Choose the freshest restore point within the “click a restoration date” listing, and then click on Next.
* Click “Next” in the verification window.
* Reboot when the the restoration finishes and the problem may be solved.
Sometimes, a missing system file will stop you from finishing the Windows update job. We know that system files are needed to ensure the proper running of the computer and every PC task. If some have been mis-deleted from the computer, you will fail to surf some websites correctly. So if possible, insert your system Installation Disk and then click “Repair” as prompted to repair your system. By the way, to always surf the websites correctly without Windows Update error 80070103, it is highly recommended that you should regularly clean the temporary Internet cache.
Most of the time, the Windows Update error 80070103 issues might be caused by adware or virus infections as they are able to attack and remove any core system file from the computer without your permission. Once the Windows cannot find the needed files in the computer or when a file is disguised by some PC threats, it will be very easy for you to get the error code 80070103 when trying to install some updates. So it’s sensible to use a virus removing program to detect and remove any adware infections from the computer. By the way, it is better that you can make your antivirus program working in the background to realtime protect and remove any threats to the computer.
If all the above solutions do not help, the problem may be caused by Windows registry errors and you have pay several minutes to fix registry errors. Registry is the place that stores all setting and options of the hardware and software on the computer to make sure that everything can work properly all the time. A simple registry error will seriously mess up your whole system and slow it up, or display different kinds of error messages just like Windows update error code 80070103 when the Windows fail to recall the required files in registry database. A simple registry fix will help to solve the problem at most of the time.
Then, with the simple steps here you will be able to troubleshoot & fix Windows update error 80070103 on your own without problems. Take them now and there is no need for you to pay a large amount to the computer technicians.
- Why is My PC So Slow?
- How to Stop ads by cinema now hd Easily - Removal Guide
- How to Remove win32.worm.mytob.bc Completely Off Your PC
- How to Remove win32_killproc.b Completely Off Your PC
- How can I fix a blank screen on my HP laptop?
- YouTube crashes computer - How to prevent computer crashes while viewing YouTube videos?
- How to Fix backweb.exe Error Effectively?
- Guide to Remove Adware/ANDR.Waps.H.1627
- Remove ads by hdquali2y2 Safely and Effectively