A Windows fatal error message while booting the computer appears mainly due to device driver corruption, file system damages, or missing system necessary files. This fatal error makes the system unbootable, running unstably or generating different kinds of unneeded error messages just like runtime error 214 or ctmbha.dll error loading issue. In such case, you should take immediate actions to troubleshoot and fix Windows fatal errors quickly.
By the way, here are some really common fatal errors that lots of PC users will come across:
“Fatal Error. An error has been encountered that has prevented Setup from continuing.“
“Fatal Error C0000034 Applyinh update operation 237 of 77899 (progra..)
“Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init()”
“A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:…”
“c000021a Fatal System Error: The Session Manager Initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026c”
Steps to fix fast errors quickly
No matter which Windows fatal error message you are facing with right now, you can perform the solutions one by one to troubleshoot and fix the issue:
1. Apply the Last Known Good Configuration
This option helps you to quickly get back your computer to the last status on which it is running properly without problem. To do this, you can directly perform the below steps:
* Restart the computer.
* When you see a screen saying that “Please select the operating system to start” message, press F8.
* When you are on the Windows Advanced Option Menu list, use the ARROW keys to select Last Known Good Configuration, and then press ENTER to continue.
* Then, follow the on-screen prompts to finish this process.
2. Perform a system restore job
The System Restore utility is a package Windows feature that’s similar to “Last Known Configuration.” However, System Restore maintains multiple restore points instead of one last restore point for the computer. So, if the above steps do not help, directly perform the below steps. Here, I take Windows XP as an example to show you how to perform a system restore job and fix Windows fatal errors:
* Log on to Windows with the administrator permission.
* Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories ->System Tools -> System Restore.
* Click to select the Restore my computer to an earlier time option on the Welcome to System Restore page, and then click Next to continue.
* Click the most recent system restore point in the on the “Select a Restore Point” page
* Highlight the restore point, and then click “Next to go.
* Click “Next” on the Confirm Restore Point Selection page to finish the restore job.
* Restart the computer to make the restore job take effect and see whether the fatal errors have been solved or not.
3. Scan & remove PC threats
The viruses or spyware programs are able to attack and remove any file from the computer. While the system fails to re-call its required files to load the computer and other programs correctly, there is no doubt that you will get the Windows fatal error messages. So, do remember to download and run your antivirus antispyware program immediately to scan and remove all PC threats.
4. Update all available updates
Some bugs in the current devices’ drivers or Windows system will stop the computer from performing properly. That is why the manufacturers are dedicated in troubleshooting & fixing all problems in their programs. Check and install all available updates for both the hardware & software on the computer. This also helps to prevent & fix fatal errors quickly.
5. Fix Windows registry errors
A corrupted system file can also cause the Windows fatal errors. So, if all the above steps do not help to fix the Windows error, directly run a trustworthy computer registry repair tool. It will thoroughly scan and fix all problems existing in the system immediately within clicks. By the way, such tool will also greatly maintain PC performance by providing users with other rich options just like Backup manager, Junk file manage, startup manager, evidence cleaner and so on.
In a word, don’t rush and take the computer to a repair store when getting the Windows fatal error! Perform the above solutions one by one, and then you can easily fix the fatal errors without wasting your time & money.
- Effective Ways to Stop WordsDisplay ads from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop searchic.ru from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop PUP.Optional.OpenCandy Adware from Annoying You
- Guide to Remove Adware/WebCake.A.296
- Effective Ways to Stop Fake.AdwareAler from Annoying You
- How to Stop adware-bprotect!571c1070b23e Easily - Removal Guide
- Effective Ways to Stop ads by select-better from Annoying You
- Remove Backdoor/Torr.wdb - The Safest Way to Perform Backdoor/Torr.wdb Removal
- Guide to Remove saleslider ads