Lots of computer users complain that watchdog.sys always causes computer freezing or blue screen error on the computer by giving a STOP error message when you are working in multi-processor environment. This will be very annoying if you are using the computer to do some important jobs as it will on one side greatly affect your pleasant mood, on the other make your needed information to be loss. If wanting to prevent and fix the watchdog.sys blue screen error effectively, read through my article here for detailed watchdog.sys fix steps now.
Before learning how to fix the watchdog.sys error, first you should know that the main cause of the watchdog.sys blue screen error has something to do with the system Inter Processor interrupt (IPI) mechanism. The blue screen error will occur when one process is unexpectedly and critically dependent on the sequence or timing of another process in a different processor.
How to solve the watchdog.sys blue screen error?
By following the below instructions, you can quickly fix the watchdog.sys blue screen error on your computer.
1. Restore your computer to a previous state before the watchdog.sys appears. If you have ever made a backup point, you can easily restore your computer to that state to get back your computer. If there is no backup available, it is recommended that you can recover the inaccessible data by using some data recovery software which is able to recover and restore the lost files and folders.
2. Reformat the whole computer. The reinstall process will erase the hard drive partition and data restoration from your computer immediately. Also, by reinstalling the Windows, you can more easily make your computer run faster and smoothly without annoying Windows annoying error 2721 error messages. But this will sometimes take you a much longer time to reinstall the necessary drivers or programs; otherwise, you will be at the chances to get the unexpected computer sound problems.
3. Perform a Windows registry repair job. The computer registry is the heart and fortitude of the windows system to contain information to control the appearance and behavior of overall computer system. However, every program installation or un-installation task will add or remove some entries from registry inevitably. As the constant pressure to the registry, it will get overloaded as time passes. This will result in watchdog.sys blue screen errors and even system crash eventually. So, do remember to repair Windows registry regularly with a trusted registry cleaning tool as they will safely remove or fix registry errors on your computer quickly.
I know that there are too many registry cleaners on the market nowadays and that will make you confused to choose the exactly proper one. But among those I have ever used, I found that RegCure Pro is one that will do the job correctly on the computer for you. Trust me! I will help to prevent and fix watchdog.sys blue screen error on your computer instantly within clicks!
- Why receive a “Library not Registered” error and how to fix it?
- Compatibility issues with hp 1018 printer and windows 7 - How to fix it?
- ArcCon.ac Bad image - What causes it and how to solve ArcCon.ac Bad image error?
- Windows update error code 9c48 - Fix Windows update errors easily
- How To Fix cgx.exe Not Found or Missing Errors
- Useful Tips on Fixing vsp1cln.exe Error Effectively
- What is mssphtb.dll and how to fix mssphtb.dll error?
- Error code c000- How to solve error code c000 instantly?
- Useful Tips on Fixing cdr.exe Error Effectively