“Run-time Error 2471:
The expresssion you entered as a query parameter produced this error:
‘The object doesn’t contain the Automation Object ‘B1322N1GB,”
While using the computer, have you even received such runtime error 2471 messages? It is a problem that may appear on almost all Windows-based operating system to make the PC & some other PC programs to work abnormally. Don’t be worried too much while getting the runtime 2471 error messages, the solutions here will show you how to deal with it immediately.
In many cases, Runtime errors are caused by browser add-ons. So the first step you should do when trying to fix runtime error 2471 is to remove the recently-installed add-ons from the computer: just open Internet Explorer> Tools> Manage add-ons and then locate & remove the recent or the useless ones from your computer.
Sometimes, the runtime error 2471 most of time will happen when the computer was infected. So, the first step that you should do is to thoroughly scan your computer with a powerful antivirus antispyware program and remove all detected threats immediately. By the way, it is highly recommended that you should let your antivirus program running in the background, which will block and remove PC threats at any time.
Thirdly, you should uninstall the “Support for Fast Searching” Feature as it also causes the runtime error to happen. To uninstall the “Support for fast searching” feature will also helps to fix the runtime error, But please note that the steps below applies only to computers that are running Microsoft Windows 98 or Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition.
*Close all Office programs and other running programs.
* Click Start, Settings, and then click Control Panel; double click Add/Remove Programs.
* Click Microsoft Office XP product, where Office XP product is the name of the specific Office product in question in the list; and then click Add/Remove.
* When you are in the Maintenance Mode Options dialog box, click Add or Remove Features, and then click Next.
* Click the plus sign (+) next to Office Tools, point to the icon next to Support for fast searching, and then click Not Available; and then Update.
* Follow all the on-screen procedures to go and restart your computer when it is finishes.
Fourthly, you need to confirm that Active Scripting, Java, and ActiveX have been enabled in Internet Explorer. If one of them has been disabled by the security settings, then you will come to the chance to get the runtime error 2471 on your computer. To enable it, you can easily go to “Internet Options” from the “Tools” menu and then select the “Security” tab to turn to the “Default Level” option.
The last and the most important solution to fix runtime error 2471 is to run a professional registry repair tool. Normally, the common cause for the PC error is errors in Windows registry. Registry is the main component of the system and controls the proper running of the system. Hence, a simple mistake will result in kinds of errors such as the runtime error here. And there are lots of tools available on the web that can fully scan & analyze your computer and fix the runtime error 2471, remove any registry errors, eliminate the invalid entries, repair Dll errors and so on within minutes.
With the above steps, you will be able to check & fix runtime error 2471 on the computer immediately. Besides, they also help you to block & remove some other PC errors quickly.
- Sal3.dll is missing - Fix sal3.dll error simply
- 2200 error fix - Steps to get rid of 2200 error instantly
- init.exe error fix - Common solutions fix init.exe error on your computer!
- iTunes error 14 - How can you fix iTunes error 14 yourself?
- What Is an I/O Device 0x8007045d Error and How to Fix It?
- How to get rid of "welcome to nginx" error?
- Nv4_disp.dll error fix - Simple steps to fix nv4_disp.dll error
- HP computer sound not working - Steps to fix computer sound issue effectively
- Wuaueng.dll error fix - Fix wuaueng.dll error the easiest way