Recently, I’ve had received quite a few emails from the customers over the last two weeks about their problems with Windows system error code 998 telling that: “The setup routines for the Oracle in OraHome92 ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 998″. In my opinion, even though it is strange for you to get this computer error, I can bet that you are not alone in the world to get such error message. So, I have combined several solutions here for you to deal with system error code 998 easily.
When getting the system error code 998 messages, an extremely useful tip is to do a System Restore procedure. This is a small, but effective procedure that is really helpful because it brings your system back to a point in time that you want it to. Preferably before your error occurred. Here is what you need to do in order to use the System Restore application correctly.
* Go to the “All Programs” menu in the “Start” menu at the lower left hand corner of your screen
*From there on, go to “Accessories”
* Once in that menu, go to “System Tools”
* In that menu, click on “System Restore”
*Once in the application, there should be a list of things you can do, follow the instructions from there in order to get your System Restore procedure done correctly and efficiently.
Secondly, to solve the error code 998 problem, you should check the drivers that you recently installed on the computer and try uninstalling to see whether the problem solves. Also, you should update all of your outdated drivers to the latest ones and install all available Windows service packs. In most cases, it is an error with the incorrect updated driver. You can simply perform the steps below:
* Load the driver down.
*. Select the Device Manager the appropriate device.
* Click on Properties.
* Select the Driver tab.
* Click on Update Driver and follow the instructions in the Hardware Wizard.
Thirdly, do not forget to run your anti-virus program to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all PC threats immediately. Besides, to always ensure the security of the computer and important data, it is highly recommended to let your computer protection programs running in the background all the time. The virus infections are most of the time the main cause for the appearance of system error code 998 and other computer problems just like jusched.exe application error.
However, if the above steps do not help, the system error code 998 problem must be caused with Windows registry. Registry is crucial place and almost every computer error is associated with registry. When there is something wrong with the registry, kinds of computer error including the error code 998 will come on the neck of another. So don’t forget to check your registry when trying to get rid of the system error code 998 from your computer immediately. By the way, there are millions of available registry cleaning tool in the market for you to quickly scan and fix registry errors on your computer. One more thing, it is not recommended to manually modify Windows registry if you do not have enough computer knowledge for a minor mistake will result in more serious computer problem.
Still looking for solutions for the system error code 998 on your computer right now? Highly recommend to download and run the best system error code fixer here to fully scan & remove all problems on your PC within clicks!
- A Guide to Fix au_.exe Error
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/Toolbar.Webalta.EV.1 from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop topdeal adware from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/PricePeep.A.62 from Annoying You
- How to Stop Adware/Graftor.Elzob.4038.58 Easily - Removal Guide
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/F1Organizer.e from Annoying You
- Remove BackDoor-AWQ!C8B33369D260 - The Safest Way to Perform BackDoor-AWQ!C8B33369D260 Removal
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/WebCake.A.366 from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop adware.suprasavings from Annoying You