The 0x00000050 error is a very common error that lots of Windows XP, Vista and even Windows 7 users will come across when using the computer. It is really frustrating to get the blue screen with this error message:
“PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, STOP: 0×00000050″
Although the computer seems like broken and can’t be used normally after getting the stop error 0x00000050 message, there are still solution for this problem and you can do it easily on your own.
How to fix stop error 0x00000050 now?
1. Restart your computer into “Safe Mode”. This is a mode of Windows which basically loads up your PC without any of the software or settings that “normal” mode of your system will bring. This means that you can effectively test whether the problem with your system is with the hardware or not… and essentially means that if you are able to use “Safe Mode” and not have any crashes, it means there is a software problem. If the stop error 0x00000050 occurs in safe mode, perform the below solutions.
2. Update to all available Windows service packs and other updates. We know that Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems. Most of the time, a simple update will contain the fix to your stop error 0x00000050 blue screen error.
3. Thirdly, remove the incompatible third-party software with the Recovery Console. If the above steps do not help, you need to check what you have installed recently and easily remove them from the computer by using the Recovery Console. However, you can uninstall them by using the Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs feature. By the way, it is recommended that you should thoroughly scan your computer with a registry cleaning utility to get rid of leftover entries within Windows registry. Windows registry is the main component of Windows operating system to store all setting & options of the hardware & software on the computer. If this database is filled with lots of invalid or corrupted entries, it will be impossible for the system to access the needed entries to load the computer and some certain programs, resulting in the “PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, STOP: 0×00000050”.
4. Also, if the RAM of your computer is faulty, your computer will not perform correctly when the Random Access Memory is accessed by CPU, leading your CPU to stop working and the appearance of the stop 0x00000050 error. The easy way you can do at this time is just to remove 1 stick of RAM and check whether the problem is solved or not. If it does, your computer will be repaired; if not, continue the below steps.
5. However, if the above solutions do not work for you, you have to pay several minutes to fix registry errors. We all know that registry plays an important role and controls the proper running of the system and all programs installed on the computer. Every program has a corresponding entry in registry in order to always run as expected. If the two solutions above do not solve the top error 0x00000050, it is easy to decide that the cause lies in a corrupted Windows registry. So a simple registry fix will help to fix this blue screen error instantly.
To sum, no matter what causes the top error 0x00000050 on your computer, you can perform the above solutions to see whether they help. If you are not sure which registry tool you should use, click here to get the best one for your PC right now!
- How to Remove Win32/Injector.ARDJ Completely Off Your PC
- MSN error 80048820 - How to fix error 80048820 on my MSN Messenger?
- How to Stop Adware.RaxSearch Easily - Removal Guide
- Dsca.exe error fix - What causes dsca.exe error and how to fix it?
- Remove Backdoor.AIMVision!sd5 - The Safest Way to Perform Backdoor.AIMVision!sd5 Removal
- BSOD error 0xF4 fix - Tips to fix BSOD error 0xF4 right now
- How to Stop ads by browse pax Easily - Removal Guide
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware_SOLIMBA from Annoying You
- How to Stop Not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Lyckriks.cw Easily - Removal Guide