A Stop 0x0000000A error in on the computer is an annoying error that can occur during or after the installation of the Windows. In some cases, it can also happen after installing new hardware, drivers or in the process of installing some updates. In my situations, these stop messages, are text code error messages also known as blue screens of death (BSOD) and will bring in serious problems to the computer. For this concern, it is highly advised that you should troubleshoot & fix Stop 0x0000000A error as quickly as you can.
What will cause the Stop 0x0000000A error?
* Some important Dll files are missing from the computer.
* Faulty or bad RAM can also cause the PC errors.
* There are corrupted entries in Windows registry.
*The system is infected by malware or other spyware infection.
How to fix Stop 0x0000000A error?
The first step to fix the stop error is to use system menu to restore your PC to a previous status easily in safe mode. If you are able to get access Windows Safe mode after getting the blue screen error message, you can also use the system restore utility here to bring it back. Here is how you should go: Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore -> select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” and then click “Next”. Then, you can select the restore point and restore your computer to that state.
With the simple steps above, you can simply solve the Stop 0x0000000A error without paying too much, but this does not mean all degree of computer damages can be restored in this way. If the computer has been severely damaged or if you have never made a system restore point before, you cannot be able to perform the above steps, which may result in the loss of your important data. So, the most important thing I think you need to do in your daily computer life is to know how to prevent blue screen of death.
Secondly, you should update to all available Windows service packs and other updates. We know that Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems. Most of the time, a simple update will contain the fix to you Windows Blue Screen error.
Thirdly, you have to remember that an efficient method for computer users with little computer expertise to fix or stop 0x0000000A error is to enable a reliable computer repair tool on your computer. If you have enabled such program, you will be empowered to perform multiple tasks to tune up your overall system performance:
• Combine with industry-leading level PC error repair utility to fix Windows blue screen error and its related errors.
• Offers you multiple scan options to totally scan and repair various registry problems with ease and ensure you a complete registry backup to prevent any mistakes happening in the repair process.
• Aid in fixing any annoying system errors, containing .dll errors, .exe errors, runtime errors and disk errors.
• Provide you with power to tune up the overall system performance, including totally cleaning up junk files, duplicate files and browser cookies related with your privacy to guard your personal or business information from the attacks of cybercrime.
• Prevent system shutdown problems by tweaking and managing system memory usage immediately.
• Fully remove/uninstall any unwanted or insecure programs, plug-ins and add-on.
Besides the above steps to fix Stop 0x0000000A blue screen errors, you can also try the steps below to prevent or fix the problem in your daily life:
- Start your computer by using the Last Known Good Configuration feature
- Try uninstalling newly added hardware or software from the computer
-Download and install all available newest drivers.
-Update your Service Pack to fix all detected bugs.
-Regularly scan your computer with a powerful antivirus antispyware program to remove all existing or potential PC threats.
Hope that my article here helps you stop 0x0000000A blue screen errors from appearing again and again!
- Event 315 with error 2114 fix - Troubleshoot & fix event 315 with error 2114 at PC startup
- HP error 388 fix - How to fix HP error 388 instantly?
- Msnmsgr.exe application error - Check and fix msnmsgr.exe error simply
- BIOS ROM Checksum error - Troubleshoot and fix BIOS ROM Checksum error now
- Dsca.exe error fix - What causes dsca.exe error and how to fix it?
- Isuspm.exe error fix - Steps to fix isuspm.exe error quickly
- How to speed up your PC? Simple ways to increase computer speed
- Causes and solutions to “The User Profile Service failed the logon”