Sqlite3.dll is a SQLite Database Library program file and it is used to ensure the proper running on the computer. However, it is known to generate errors due to the removal or corruption of the sqlite3.dll file, possibly because of malware. However, no matter what causes it, here in my article, you will get solutions on how to fix sqlite3.dll error effectively.
Below is a common list the sqlite3.dll error messages:
“Sqlite3.dll is not found.”
“Error Blackra1n: sqlite3.dll not found.”
“The program cannot start because sqlite3.dll is missing.
The program can’t start because sqlite3.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix the problem.”
“”SABnzbd detected that the file sqlite3.dll is missing.
Some poorly designed virus-scanners remove this file.
Please check your virus-scanner, try to re-install SABnzbd and complain to your virus-scanner vendor.
Program did not start.””
How to fix sqlite3.dll error?
In order to prevent and fix the sqlite3.dll error, you can perform the below solutions one by one before taking them to a computer repair store.
If the file is not properly registered in the registry, it may result in sqlite3.dll error. So, the first step that you need to do register the file on your computer again.
* Open My Computer and then the directory:
* Right click sqlite3.dll file and select Cut option.
* Open this directory: c:\Windows\SysWOW64
* Click Start and type Command Prompt in the Search box.
* Right click it from the search results and select Run as Administrator option.
* Type the following command and press ENTER to go:
regsvr32 c:\Windows\SysWOW64\ sqlite3.dll
* When you have finished the control registration process, type exit and press ENTER.
* Restart your computer to see whether you still get the error message or not.
Re-install the program causing sqlite3.dll error
If the sqlite3.dll error comes from a 3rd party software, try to uninstall and reinstall it again to solve the dll problem. Sometimes, some corrupted or missing files associated the programs using the sqlite3.dll can also cause the problem.
Check to see whether your system is virus-free.
Malware infection is one of the common causes of sqlite3.dll error as they are able to attack and remove any file from your system. What you should do is to remove virus from your computer immediately. It is advised to remove virus automatically with a professional antivirus antispyware program rather than remove it manually. In my opinion, to prevent virus from infecting sqlite3.dll file, you should let your antivirus antispyware programs running in the background.
Fix registry problems
Last but not least, you should run a full registry fix for a damaged registry database is the main cause for sqlite3.dll error. If you do not have sufficient knowledge to modify your computer, do not do it by yourself. An advanced registry tweak program will thoroughly scan your PC and fix all missing/corrupted/invalid entries within minutes.
To sum, sqlite3.dll error needs to be fixed immediately no matter whenever you get it to ensure the proper running of the PC. And with the simple solutions here, you can both prevent & fix it on your computer within clicks.
- Remove Adware/Rogue.216576 Safely and Effectively
- Effective Ways to Stop Bubble Dock ads from Annoying You
- How to Remove Adware/Relevant.BH.33 Completely Off Your PC
- Remove Adware.win32.brongr.b Safely and Effectively
- Remove Informationsafety.info Safely and Effectively
- How to Stop Digisaver Adware Easily - Removal Guide
- Guide to Remove WonderBrowse pop-up
- How to Remove Adware/iBryte.A.16080 Completely Off Your PC
- How to Fix asc.exe Error Effectively?