Want to fix Spoolsv.exe errors instantly so as to run smooth computer life all the time but do not know what you should do? If so, you are in the right place here for solutions to quickly fix Spoolsv.exe error and other related computer errors within clicks.
First of all, let’s have a look at what is Spoolsv.exe is.
Spoolsv.exe is an extremely vital part of Windows operating system. Spoolsv.exe is an important process which executes dll files and locates their libraries into windows system’s memory. If there is something wrong with Spoolsv.exe on your computer then the whole PC probably cannot run stable and would be deathly slow.
Process Spoolsv.exe is located in the system directory: C:\windows\system32. If you find that this process executes and runs from any other suspicious locations, I advice you fully scan your computer with anti-virus program. Because such fishy phenomenon could be caused by virus or trojan horse. Some of the viruses will disguise Spoolsv.exe running on your computer to attack the system and steal important data. We classify those viruses fraudulently using the name Spoolsv.exe to Miroot. Win32. Worm. Backdoor.Lastdoor. and Trojan.
How to fix Spoolsv.exe error?
If the Spoolsv.exe is destroyed by virus or the Spoolsv.exe is corrupt, removed by accident, I suggest you follow this instruction to fix Spoolsv.exe error.
1) To fix Spoolsv.exe error, first you have to make sure that the computer is well protected against spyware. Any spyware is able to rename the programs on your computer. Once the spyware disguises as a normal program and run on the computer, it will seriously destroy system core files and steal your personal information, leaving your computer/ your files unprotected. So do remember to install and scan your computer regularly with a powerful anti-spyware program.
2) Copy and Paste Spoolsv.exe to Locate the Correct Directory on Your System.
Firstly, if you can not find a copy of Spoolsv.exe in this folder C:\WINDOWS\system32 then please use system searching function to find out Spoolsv.exe file on your computer. It must be removed to another location by mistake. After that, copy Spoolsv.exe back to the correct folder C:\WINDOWS\system32.
Secondly, if you fail to locate a copy of Spoolsv.exe on your whole computer, I recommend you copy the file from another computer with the same version of Windows operating system to your problem computer. Of course, you can try to re-install the operating system and Spoolsv.exe errors would be resolved immediately. However, this method would waste your precious time and maybe delete all of the data if you never backup your files.
3) Download System Repair Tools to Fix Spoolsv.exe error
Do not doubt this method! Actually it is an effective and easy way to fix Spoolsv.exe with just a few of clicks. Spoolsv.exe error could probably be caused by registry error on the system. System Repair Tools can fix not only Spoolsv.exe but also help you detect and remove most of windows system errors on your PC.
So, are you still annoyed with the Spoolsv.exe error on your computer? It is highly recommended that you should download the Best Registry Cleaner to protect and clean errors regularly. Trust me! It will scan and fix Spoolsv.exe error and other associated computer errors instantly.
- System error code 193 - Troubleshoot & fix system error code 193
- Runtime error 5 - What causes it and how to fix runtime error 5?
- NTDLL.DLL error - Download NTDLL.DLL file and fix computer errors now!
- Unable to open new window by IE hyperlink - What should you do?
- Windows update 0x8007007e error - How to repair 0x8007007e error immediately?
- PC health boost - How to boost PC performance effectively?
- Computer won't work NTLDR error- resolve NTLDR error on your own
- How can you repair error code 0X8004cc06?
- Ntdll.dll error - How to Fix Ntdll.dll Error in Windows 7