Does your Vista computer keep freezing from time to time? Are you frustrated by the constant pop- up Blue Screen of Death Errors and mysterious system errors on the Vista computer but have no idea on what you should do? In my opinion, right now every computer user has to get used to a slow running Vista computer. In order to conserve some money and speed up computer Vista effectively, you can make some minor customization on the computer easily. Here are some simple and easy ideas from you to make Vista run faster.
1. Avoid overheating. We all know that if the computer is being running too long, the CPU will become very hot. Hence, some of the hardware will become too hot and fail to respond, which makes the computer to run slowly. So to speed up your Vista computer, do remember to let your computer have a break if it is running for a long time and place your computer into a well-ventilated room, and check your fan is always working well.
2. Empty the useless desktop icons. Lots of computer users prefer to create shortcuts or place applications on the desktop directly in order to access them more conveniently. However, such action will absolutely slow the computer down as no matter when you start up the computer, it has to first load all these files before getting into the system. I remember that several days again, one of my friends asked me why his computer was so slow! Oh, my god! He saved all of his.doc files,.txt files and all downloaded applications directly on the desktop. After cleaning the unneeded ones, now the computer runs much faster.
3. Defragment the hard disk at a regular basic to speed up computer Vista. No matter when the computer starts, or no matter when you add/remove files, it will read through the whole system for some necessary files. If the disk has been fragmented because of lots of disorder files/folder, it will slow down the data access and then slow down Vista computer startup speed. So do remember to run the Windows built-in disk defragmenter to defragment your hard disk to place very in order and easily to be reached.
4. Block and remove PC threats. Run an antivirus antispyware program on your computer to make sure that your computer is always well against from viruses and other malicious threats. Besides, you have to ensure that your program is always up-to-date, and regularly scan your computer and remove all the malicious threats detected. This helps to make Vista computer run at least 30% faster.
5. Install all updates. One another computer error has something to do with Windows drivers. We know that, drivers are importantly needed to properly establish the relationship between the software and hardware on the computer. Hence, they need constant updates in order to always perform at their optimal. However, faulty drivers are mostly one main cause of the computer errors if you have not updated them correctly. So, the fifth thing that you need to do when trying to speed up Vista computer is to directly search the internet for correct updates and install them onto your computer; but do remember to download ones that compatibly works on your computer. Besides, it is best that you can download and install all available Windows update services, which helps to improve computer performance and strengthen PC’s ability against viruses.
6. Fix computer registry. As what I have discussed in my other posts, when installing programs on your computer, it will automatically add entries to Windows registry. But when uninstalling programs, some registry entries will be left like stubborn elements. All of these leftover registry entries will make the registry bloated, greatly slowing down computer performance. So do remember to run a registry cleaner at least once a week to make your vista computer run faster all the time.
Well, did you find this article helpful in making Vista computer run faster? I believe you do! By the way, to get the best registry cleaner tool for your Vista computer, I highly recommend you to download the one here! It will thoroughly scan your whole computer and get rid of all existing/potential errors, making Vista computer running faster all the time.
- Shdocvw.dll missing entry - Repair shdocvw.dll error the simplest way
- How Can I Speed Up a Slow Computer?
- SSL error 126 - Fix error 126 the simplest way
- My computer restarts on its own - Stop random computer restart right now
- How to get rid of “Unknown software exception 0X40000015” error message?
- How to fix msvcr71.dll error? - Solutions to fix msvcr71.dll error immediately!
- Having sptd.sys problem? Steps to fix sptd.sys error quickly
- Mss32.dll error - Tips to prevent and fix mss32.dll error quickly
- MSvbvm60.dll error - Steps to fix MSvbvm60.dll error now