Are you looking for solutions to fix iTunes error 0xe8000012 on your PC right now? A great number of users report that when trying to sync with the Windows XP or Windows 7 machine, they keep on getting this error when plug in the 4S to the USB: “iTunes error 0xe8000012″. Continue on reading this article, and you will get some simple methods to repair this iTunes error quickly.
When there is something wrong with the Internet connection, you will fail to restore your iPhone Vis iTunes and receive an iTunes error 0xe8000012. So the first thing you should do is to configure Windows Firewall properly to make sure that it does not affect the smooth Internet connection. To do this, you can follow these steps:
*Click Start and open Control Panel
* In Control Panel open Network Connections
* Right-click on the internet connection which you are currently using and go to its properties
* In properties click on Security and turn off the Firewall
Then, you need to check and update your computer. It will be the case that the code 0xe8000012 in iTunes conflicted with your “Task Scheduling Manager” and will have therefore prevented your computer from being able to read the settings / software required to run. To fix this, click onto “Start > All Programs > Windows Update” and then update your computer as much as possible. This should resolve the problem and make sure that the iTunes error 0xe8000012 does not return.
Thirdly, the error message can happen if there is any problem with the iTunes software. You should have to identify the program and completely get rid of it from your PC. After this, you can reinstall the software. But when reinstalling the software, make sure that you have the updated version of iTunes so that it does not clash with your system.
Besides the above aspects, the error inside Windows database is also a main cause of the iTunes error 0xe8000012. Registry plays as the brain component of Windows-based operating system to save all important files & settings of the computer. Hence, it has to always be kept in clean and compact. But as you uninstall programs/remove files from the computer, this database will easily get corrupted with the invalid entries left over in the database. When the system cannot read all of its needed entries successfully, you will come to the chances to get the error code 0xe8000012 messages again and again. So, the last recommendation for you here is to check and fix all registry errors. You can either do this manually or automatically with a registry cleaning utility. With an error-free system, you can easily enjoy a smooth computer life all the time without numerous computer errors.
In my opinion, though many problems can bring in the appearance of iTunes error 0xe8000012, you are still able to fix it with some simple but helpful tips. Form a good habit in using the iTunes by keeping on doing these steps, I do believe you can run the computer and all your installed programs correctly without problem.
- How to Stop Adware/SMSHoax.108.1028 Easily - Removal Guide
- Remove W32/Autorun.worm.h - The Safest Way to Perform W32/Autorun.worm.h Removal
- How to Remove Win32/ServStart.EJ Completely Off Your PC
- Way to Fix regcfg.exe Error Quickly
- How to Remove Backdoor/Bifrose.FO.4 Completely Off Your PC
- How to do when iTunes says “Disk burner or software not found”?
- Remove Backdoor/Rogue.784371.94 - The Safest Way to Perform Backdoor/Rogue.784371.94 Removal
- Guide to Remove ads by mediaplus
- Useful Tips on Fixing ccsvchst.exe Error Effectively