What is Rundll32.exe
Rundll32.exe is a Windows process that we may have been familiar with. However, sometimes it may become the variant virus which can bring bad influence to our computer. You can see this simple example: when you find Rundl(1)32.exe in your system, remember, L and 1 are easily to be confused, then your PC probably has been infected. So how to determine whether our system is infected and which Rundll32.exe is real safe for our system, we should pay enough attention and search for the proper method to solve this problem.
How does a real Rundll32.exe work
A. We can usually see this file under C: windowssystem32. If not, it definitely is virus.
B. Rundll32.exe executes DLL files of 32bits. It executes the inside function of DLL files and make sure your system only has process of Rundll32.exe, not any backdoor of DLL. And no matter how many files or which DLL file it is running, you can find the exact locatin from the system loading routes.
C. Rundll32.exe is used to transfer dynamic link by working at the command line. It poses an important role to the system running.
How to fix Rundll32.exe in minutes
Generally speaking, we can determine Rundll32.exe from its directory location or its running route. Indeed, it is the crucial components of system, not virus. But it is usually infected by malicious virus or malware which may mislead computer users. As the example I mentioned from the beginning, sometimes it just changes L to 1, then your PC has been infected! So you are strongly recommended to turn on your security program and make your PC under real-guard protection. Besides this, you should keep your security program up-to-date. Last but not least, you should lean up the registry entries on your PC and optimize your system by deleting those useless programs. You know that if there are redundant programs or internet crap stored in your system, your PC performance may be greatly affected.
- No Boot Device Available - How to solve this computer error?
- ASRSetup.exe error fix - Solve ASRSetup.exe error instantly
- Fix 0×800106ba error – How to Fix 0×800106ba error Immediately?
- Chrome unknown installer error - Install Google Chrome successfully
- Csrcc.exe error fix - Fix csrcc.exe error immediately right now
- Error 1600 troubleshoot - Best answers to error 1600
- BIOHD-2 error - Fix error code BIOHD-2 by yourself now
- Bootmgr image is corrupt - Boot your computer correctly without errors now
- Unmountable_Boot_Error - How do you fix this blue screen error?