Your antivirus program detected a virus named Worm/Agent.354816 on your system? Try some ways to get rid of it but have no luck? The step-by-step guides in this article can help you safely and quickly remove it.
Worm/Agent.354816 is a nasty infection, can bring huge threat and destruction of the target machine. After being infected with this Trojan, there is a tough battle to fight. Anti-virus programs are unable to pick up this stubborn Trojan completely. For worst case, antivirus program has been disabled, firewall has been closed. Besides, Worm/Agent.354816 use safety drilling down such as viruses and spyware to once the infection of infected computers, no doubt this will maximize the damage the system and data, such as bank data and password hacking sites, especially the sensitive personal information.
If this virus comes into your computer, you will realize that this is a disaster that you ever met before. First of all, Worm/Agent.354816 will disable anti-virus program, so that it can escape detection and removal. Moreover, lots of unwanted programs will be installed by this Trojan horse virus, which take up a large part of system space. As a result, you will see the machine runs much slower than usual. In addition, it also may fall many other harmful viruses to your PC. By then, together with other viruses, it can corrupt the whole system completely in a very short time. In the end, you have to be careful of your important documents, because Worm/Agent.354816 can make hackers steal sooner or later. And personal information protection system is the best way to remove the Trojan virus.
How to Remove Worm/Agent.354816 Instantly from Windows System?
The step by step guide of the effective and powerful Spyhunter application helps you easily detect and Worm/Agent.354816 from Windows system. It make use of sophisticated and advance programming logic that helps users to get rid out of the problem without any effort.
Step 1: At first Download Worm/Agent.354816 Removal Tool
Step 2: After successful installation, you need to launch the software and click on “Scan Computer Now” button
Step 3: In this step, you will view list of infected file in thumbnail format and can also delete all the threats in simple mouse click
Step 4: Spyhunter Software offers you to scan registry, cookies, files and memory
Step 5: “System Guard” feature of the Software helps you to protect from future malware attack and run time protection
Step 6: You can also make use of “Scan Scheduler” feature that will help you automatically scan on daily, weekly or monthly as per your choice.
Manually get rid of Worm/Agent.354816
Step 1 Restart the computer in Safe mode
1. During boot-up process and before Windows operating system launches, press F8 on keyboard and “Advanced Boot Options” window will show up.
2. Then select “Safe Mode” by arrow keys on keyboard and press Enter to run your computer.
It is a bit different in Windows 8. You should go to the “Advanced start-up” menu first.
1. Search for “advanced startup” at the “Start” screen and click on “Settings”.
2. Going down, you will find “Advanced startup”, then click on “Restart now”.
3. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup settings > Restart in succession in the opening windows.
4. Press number key 6 to enable Safe Mode and log in.
1. During the computer starting process but before Windows operating system begins to load, press F8 on the keyboard repeatedly until the “Windows Advanced Options Menu” appears.
2. Use down arrow key to select “Safe Mode” on the menu and hit Enter to continue.
Step 2 Uninstall Malicious Programs from Control Panel
For Windows 7/Vista
1. Click on Start menu (in bottom-left corner) > Control Panel > Programs and then select “Uninstall a program”.
2. Now find out the threatening programs or similar then click “Uninstall/Change” like below
For Windows 8
1. Click Charms bar, choose “Settings” and click “Control Panel”
2. Search for “Uninstall a program” and click on it
3. Look for suspicious programs, select them and click “Uninstall”
Step 3 Show hidden programs and delete the infected files
1. Click the Start button and choose “Control Panel”, clicking “Appearance and Personalization”, to find “Folder Options” then click on it
2. In the “Folder Options”, click the “View” tab. Tick “Show hidden files and folders and drives”, uncheck the box beside “Hide protected operating system files (Recommend)” and then hit OK button
1. Double-click on “My Computer” icon on the Windows desktop. In window, click on “Tools” menu then click on “Folder Options”
2. Choose “show hidden files and folders” and check the box next to “Display the contents of system folders”
1. On your keyboard press the Windows + E keys to open the window of” computer”, then click the “View” tab
2. Expand “Hidden files and folders” and select “Show hidden files, folders and drives”.
After you finish the steps to show the hidden programs, search for the following folders and delete them created by Worm/Agent.354816
Remove Worm/Agent.354816 Manually By Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a powerful malware removal tool designed with advanced techniques and latest algorithms to detect and remove any potential computer threats. Now you can download and use this removal tool to deal with Worm/Agent.354816. Just take the steps below:
Step 1: Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by clicking on the download button below.
Step 2: When the mbam.exe file is downloaded onto your computer, double click on it and follow the prompts to install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on your computer.
Step 3: Once the installation finishes, launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to scan your system.
Step 4: Once the scan is complete, all detected items will be shown in a list with their types, actions and locations. Click on “Quarantine All” and click the “Apply Actions” button. Then, the malicious items will be quarantined by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Tips: Manual removal is very complicated and difficult, so we strongly recommend using automatic removal with SpyHunter to get rid of Worm/Agent.354816, which is easier to handle. Moreover, SpyHunter can help to protect your system from being attacked by other virus.
- A Code 10 Error In Device Manager - Fix Windows Driver Error Code 10
- Remove ads by unicoupons Safely and Effectively
- Guide to Remove reaalddeall ads
- Effective Ways to Stop results alpha ads from Annoying You
- How to Remove adware.mezaa Completely Off Your PC
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/PigSearch.A.102 from Annoying You
- Useful Tips on Fixing applemobiledeviceservice.exe Error Effectively
- Remove FoxyLyrics ads Safely and Effectively
- Effective Ways to Stop shopping chip ads from Annoying You