Many people have no idea about how to keep their computers in optimal conditions. Most people simply assume that having the occasional anti-virus scan is more than enough. Is that alone really enough? Let me tell you, it is not enough! You need a registry cleaner more than you need an anti virus software. If you frequently go online, then you will also be needing an anti spyware, adware program. Both, a Registry Cleaner and an Anti-Spyware Program are necessary to combat registry errors and ensure optimal performance of your computer system. Each program serves a specific function and can work in conjunction with but not as a substitute for the other. The differences between Registry Cleaners and Anti-Spyware programs are briefly detailed below. A Registry Cleaner Review will help you choose the right registry cleaner for you.
1. Like Registry Cleaners, Anti Spyware programs are designed to specifically detect applications that cause unwanted symptoms to appear on your computer. However, these programs are designed specifically to recognize malicious code and are updated frequently as new spyware programs are identified and antidotes are created. Such activity may include but is not limited to the following:
* Unauthorized users, or Hackers, gaining access to your computer.
Malicious programs, called Trojans, inadvertently installed on your computer and often disguised in your computer registry as benign files, can allow users to gain remote access to your computer. Once the Trojan is in place, sensitive data on your computer is accessible to prying eyes that are free to search your computer at will for confidential information such as passwords, access codes for credit card and bank accounts, social security number etc. Your computer can even be hijacked by hackers and used to spread viruses and other malicious code or linked to their network and used to run their processes. A registry cleaner may not recognize these cleverly disguised files and will allow them to remain in the registry.
* Frequent Nuisance Pop ups and advertisements.
Trojans can be programmed to allow third party advertisements to pop up in your browser window whenever it detects an internet connection. This means that if you have a broadband or DSL connection that is “always on” you can be overwhelmed by these popups. Trojan Vundo is one such form of malicious program. This Trojan has multiple variants and is not easily removed or detected by conventional anti-virus software. When confronted by a Trojan such as Vundo, you must use a specialized Trojan remover that is continually updated to keep the database of mutated Trojans current. With an updated database, your computer will be more secure and able to protect itself from attempts to breach your privacy. A registry cleaner may not recognize and remove Trojans.
2. Unlike Anti-spyware programs that are designed to prevent attack from and remove malicious programs from your computer registry, Registry Cleaner programs are used to tune up your computer registry so that unneeded or obsolete files are removed from your computer.
* Speed Restoration
As we use our computers and get comfortable with them, they become an extension of ourselves. We tend to install toolbars, games, start up programs and the latest gadgets available to make our time spent enjoyable or easier. Every time we add a program, a series of files is added to the computer registry. Overtime, those added programs get replaced or are no longer used and these unnecessary programs slow our computers down because even though we’re not using them, they can load in the background and siphon off precious CPU resources. A Registry Cleaner will run a registry scan and identify files that are no longer needed, allowing you to easily remove them resulting in an increase in processor speed. Windows will no longer have to search through piles of unused files in the computer registry to find the one necessary to execute the specified action. Once the registry cleaner has done its job, any spyware files in your registry should have been removed.
* Repairing a corrupt computer registry
Occasionally, you may accidental delete a file resulting in an error message every time you turn on your computer. When some of your files go missing, a registry cleaner can help solve the problem. Rather than figure out what “windows.dll is missing” means… execute and run a registry cleaner program, then reboot your PC. The registry cleaner will restore your missing files and identify the correct ones to remove. In this case, a registry cleaner can save you much trouble.
After a brief comparison of Registry Cleaners and Anti Spyware, I hope you agree that both are necessary to ensure optimal performance of your computer system. Stay connected to this site for registry cleaner reviews in the coming days and you will be armed with the tools necessary to chose the right registry cleaner for you.
- HTTP 403 Forbidden - How to Fix HTTP 403 Forbidden Error Quickly?
- Firefox keeps crashing - Easy tips to fix Firefox problems
- STOP Error 0x00000008 - Easy fix blue screen error now
- Gsqtcom.exe error – How to Fix Gsqtcom.exe error without problems?
- Runtime error 3021 fix - Instructions to resolved runtime error 3021 quickly
- Internet Explorer has stopped working - How to fix this IE problem soon?
- "Error 1606" When Trying To Install - Fix Windows Error 1606
- What is acrotray.exe and how to fix acrotray.exe error?
- 0X400 error 110020000 100A -Check and fix 0X400 error 110020000 100A easily