If you are using Windows 7, lacking QtCore4.dll which is Microsoft Visual C Runtime library when using send mail will not allow you to install .NET Framework 1.1 or anything bundled with it. Besides, certain programs are unable to start because QtCore4.dll is missing from your computer. But why and how does the QtCore4.dll come out?
Windows 7, equipped with high-tech features and has good compatibility with hardware and software as compared to its earlier versions, is reported by most of its users that they are facing errors such as:
QtCore4.dll is missing
Cannot find path
This application fails to start because QtCore4.dll not found. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem
Windows could not start because Windows root system32 QtCore4.dll is missing.
It is no doubt that Windows 7 has improved features but still it’s not error free. If any of the above errors appear on your screen then you would be unable to many related applications. QtCore4.dll file is responsible for execution of applications and if it gets damaged or deleted then required programs are unable to execute.
QtCore4.dll errors occur because of missing or corrupted dll files in the registry of the computer. As these files contain important information of installation and execution for required applications, execution of programs would be restricted if there is some corruption in these files.
Usually, QtCore4.dll files get corrupted because of following reasons.
Application is not installed properly.
Virus attacks computer.
There is hardware failure.
Registry entries are damaged or corrupted
In order to fix this issue, first of all, un-install the application that is causing problem. Then, you should download QtCore4.dll from dll-files.com. Last, you need to place QtCore4.dll into C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Windows\SysWOW64 if you using a 64-bit Windows.
If you are not a user with professional computer knowledge, it is not recommended to manually fix QtCore4.dll but with a reliable registry cleaner software. To kick out QtCore4.dll totally through registry:
Free Download A Registry Cleaner Now!
- What could be slowing down my computer?
- Windows update error 646 fix - Fix error code 646 on Windows update now
- Mscvp80.dll missing - Solutions to fix mscvp80.dll error immediately
- How to get rid of Adware Infection
- Runtime error 8002 invalid port number - Simple ways to fix runtime error 8002
- Internet explorer errors - How to fix common Internet explorer errors free?
- User.exe error repair - Easy tips to fix user.exe error
- How to get rid of error message “Unable to open destination file”?
- How to fix Windows Explorer error? Things you should do when Windows Explorer stops working