It is very easy for PC users to get a “general printing error” with the code 0x610000f6 when trying to printer a paper. Even though you have tried to unplug the printer from the network, shut it down, take the ink cartridges out, etc, you may still get the printer error message again and again. What the hell really causes the printer error and how to fix it soon? Maybe you can get some answers here.
Most of the time, it seems like the printer error 0x610000f6 seems like that there is something with the Print Spooler which are not running and that is why you are facing this kind of issue. At this time, you should immediately perform the following few steps:
* Right-click “My Computer” on the desktop, and then click Manage. In the dialog box that appears, expand the “Services and Applications” node.
* Then go to Services and right-click the Print Spooler service and select the Properties option.
* Go to the Dependencies tab.
* Here in the first box you will be able to see the list of all of the system services that are needed to start the Print Spooler service and for its smooth running. These are called dependencies
* Here, you have to check and make sure that you have enabled all the services in which the Print Spooler is dependent on.
* Now, right-click the services and go to Properties and then change the Startup type to Automatic for each of the services on which Print Spooler is dependent.
* Quit the Services and try your printer again. At the time, the “print spooler not running” problem can be solved immediately after a system reboot.
Secondly, the outdated drivers will sometimes contain some unknown bugs that cannot run the printer properly. In addition to, the outdated drivers will seriously result in slow computer performance, blue screen errors, and printer spooler not working problems. So do remember to check and update all outdated drivers of the printer app when trying to fix the printer error 0x610000f6. By the way, it is recommended that you can also update all available Windows service packs. This helps to ensure the proper running of the computer of all programs installed.
If the above steps do not work, you should take several minutes to check & fix registry error related to the printer. When trying to fix kinds of computer errors, lots of computer users have ignored one very important point, that is, fix registry errors. We all know that registry database is one of the most important components to Windows-based operating system to store all vital settings and options. With the help of this database, the computer can perform every computer request correctly and quickly. However, it is very easy to get corrupted as the file removal task and program uninstalltion as this will leave down some unneeded registry entries in this database. The more useless entries in the registry database, the more problems you will get during the usage of the computer. So, the last printer error 0x610000f6 fix tip I want to recommend here is to download and run a registry cleaner program to thoroughly scan your whole system and remove all invalid/useless entries or repair all broken/corrupted entries. With a clean and compact Windows registry, you can always enjoy a faster computer speed.
Want to printer papers correctly all the time without errors like error code 0x610000f6? Make sure that you have enabled the printer spooler services, updated the needed printer drivers and repaired all associated registry errors, then there won’t be printer error 0x610000f6 any more.
- How to fix security certificate error on Windows computer?
- Increase your computer speed - How can you make PC faster?
- Learn How to Speed Up Your PC - 3 Tips to Fix Computer Errors and Make Your Computer Run Faster
- Windows 7 0X8000ffff error - Fix 0X8000ffff error on Windows 7 easily
- Speed up PC - Easy tips to make computer run faster
- My new computer keeps crashing and how to stop unexpected computer crashes?
- Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation(KERNEL32.dll)
- zumodrive.exe error fix- How to fix zumodrive.exe error quickly?
- Rights, Rights, and More Rights