We can learn from Microsoft website that netsh.exe is a tool an administrator can use to configure and monitor Windows-based computers at a command prompt. With the help of this exe file, PC users can direct the context commands you enter to the appropriate helper, and the helper then carries out the command. A helper is a Dynamic Link Library (.dll) file that extends the functionality of the netsh.exe tool by providing configuration, monitoring, and support for one or more services, utilities, or protocols. However, it is quite easy for PC users to get netsh.exe not found error messages while using the computer just like the one you can see below.
Common netsh.exe error messages
* Faulting application Netsh.exe” errors
* The program has encountered a problem and needs to close. The instruction at “06xaabce1d” referenced memory at “0×00000014″. Ther memory could not be read.
* This application failed to start because netsh.exe was not found.
* Cannot find netsh.exe
* The file netsh.exe is missing.
* Cannot start Microsoft Windows. A required component is missing: netsh.exe.
Detailed solutions to fix netsh.exe errors
In my opinion, the first thing that you should do is to make sure that your computer is always virus-free. Viruses or malicious threats will severely destroy and remove the netsh.exe from your computer to bring in the PC errors. Besides, virus attacks are also the main causes for other computer problems, just like slow Internet connection and msvcr90.dll error, etc.
The second step is to check up whether the drivers on your computer are updated and compatible. It is extremely important to keep your drivers up to date as these tell your operating system how to direct the hardware part of your PC. Outdated drivers can cause all sorts of problems, usually resulting in computer instability and frequent exe errors. If netsh.exe happens after the driver problem, you should check the websites of the companies that produce your PC components for driver updates and download the latest version to fix the error.
Thirdly, you should check what you have just installed on the computer. Some newly installed program will sometimes conflict with those installed on the computer. If you start to get the error message immediately after installing a new program, just uninstall it to see what happens. If the error disappears, it is easy to tell that the error was caused by program incompatibility. So a simple program uninstallation process will solve the exe error instantly. If you still get the netsh.exe error message, turn to next solution.
Last but not least, you should tweak the Registry. The more tasks you perform on your computer, the more clogged up you need to clean on the Windows Registry. An over bloated Windows registry can drastically reduce the system performance, generate embedded registry keys for spyware and lead to related dynamic link file corruption. To get a clean system without netsh.exe not found error, you may consider enabling a trustworthy registry cleaner on your computer. With a trusted registry cleaner, you have no need to worry about how to fix the entire registry errors and remove the great amount of undesirable registry files because the excellent tool can help you totally get rid of the problems. Advance PC Tweaker has been proved to an efficient option for you to perform any registry tweak, including cleaning up unexpected registry pops-up and repairing registry errors totally.
Thank you for the time to reading my article here and sincerely hope that it helps you fix netsh.exe error on your computer immediately.
- Guide to Remove InfoAtoms Adware
- How to Stop Adware/BrainInst.b.8 Easily - Removal Guide
- Guide to Remove wordproser ads
- How to Remove Adware/Agent.43304 Completely Off Your PC
- Remove Win32/Bagle.gen.zip - The Safest Way to Perform Win32/Bagle.gen.zip Removal
- How to Remove Adware/Hengbang.F.1 Completely Off Your PC
- How to Stop adware pup.myemoticons Easily - Removal Guide
- How to Remove win32_iyeclore.c Completely Off Your PC
- Help with slow computer boot - Faster computer startup speed now