Javaw.exe is part of Sun’s Java for Windows which is used by all Internet browsers (Netscape, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Opera) and is essential to their ability to display many websites. However, while using the computer or browsing some web pages, it is very easy for users to get a javaw.exe error message and cannot continue the computer ability correctly.
Some common javaw.exe error messages
• “javaw.exe not found”
• “cannot find [path]\javaw.exe”
• “cannot start [application name].A required component is missing: javaw.exe. Please install [application name] again.
• “The missing javaw.exe is missing”
• “This application failed to start because javaw.exe was not found.Re-installing this application may fix the problem
How to fix javaw.exe errors?
First of all, you should scan and remove all computer infections from the computer. We all know that besides collecting and stealing users’ privacy, viruses or malicious threats are able to attack and remove any files it wants from the computer. Sometimes, they can disguise themselves as the legitimate process file on your computer and does whatever it likes, leading the happen of javaw.exe error from time to time.
Secondly, to solve this exe problem, you can thoroughly scan your computer to see whether you can locate javaw.exe file on your computer. If not, the javaw.exe application error can be caused by the missing or corrupted file. To solve this, you can neither download javaw.exe file from a trusted website nor directly copy it from another computer with same operating system. This helps to solve the problem at many cases.
If the above step does not solve the problem, you have to check the program/driver you installed recently. Sometimes, such programs will overwrite the javaw.exe file on the computer or do not work compatibly with other programs on the PC. You can try uninstalling the recently-installed program to see whether the problem has been solved or not.
If the above solutions do not help to solve the exe error, there must be something wrong with the Windows registry. We know that Windows registry is used to store all system settings and data to ensure the proper running of the computer and all programs installed on the computer. However, as you uninstall/remove files from the computer, it will be very easy for this database to get corrupted and generate numerous computer errors just like dll errors and javaw.exe application error. So, it is highly recommended that you can download and run a registry cleaning tool to check and repair computer registry instantly. By the way, it is better that you can regularly run such program to ensure a clean and compact all the time.
In a word, you can simply fix javaw.exe error on your own even though you do not have enough computer knowledge. Follow the above steps, you can get rid of both javaw.exe and other PC errors quickly.
- Matlab runtime error - Fix matlab runtime error easily
- Cordbg.exe error repair - Check & fix cordbg.exe error now
- Enhance computer performance - Easy steps to improve PC performance
- How to fix msvcr71.dll error? - Solutions to fix msvcr71.dll error immediately!
- Get HP print spooler error? Fix spooler error the quickest way
- Microsoft VBScript runtime error 800a0009 - How to fix it?
- How to troubleshoot and solve “Diskette Drive 0 seek failure” error?
- Windows 7 blue screen when starting up - Fix Win 7 blue screen error now
- Windows update 0x8ddd0018 error - How to get rid of this update error message?