Do you keep on getting the following error from iTunes: “Could not rent ‘Movie Title’. An unknown error occurred (5002). There was an error in the iTunes store. Please try again later” while trying to rent a movie? iTunes error code 5002 is one of the most common iTunes errors that troubles lots of PC users right now. Besides numerous error messages, it will stop you from running the computer or enjoy your iTunes correctly. But how can you fix this iTunes error?
If you are getting the code error message for the first time, directly restart your computer. There are some chances that the iTunes error code 5002 you’re seeing was caused by some temporary problem with Device Manager. If this is the cause, a simple reboot might fix the iTunes error including iTunes error 0xE8000022 quickly.
Also, you should check the drivers that you recently installed on the computer and try uninstalling to see whether the problem solves. In addition to, you should update all of your outdated drivers to the latest ones and install all available Windows service packs. In most cases, it is an error with the incorrect updated driver causing the iTunes error code 5002. You can simply perform the steps below:
* Load the driver down.
* Select the Device Manager the appropriate device.
* Click on Properties.
* Select the Driver tab.
* Click on Update Driver and follow the instructions in the Hardware Wizard.
Thirdly, detect and remove any virus and worms from your computer. Virus, Trojans and worms are able to change your system setting and then cause iTunes error code 5002. So, do not ignore to thoroughly scan and remove all PC threats from your computer.
Fourthly, you should clean and fix all registry errors. If all the above solutions do not help, the problem may be caused by Windows registry errors. Registry is the place that stores all setting and options of the hardware and software on the computer to make sure that everything can work properly all the time. A simple registry error will seriously mess up your whole system and slow it up, or display different kinds of error messages just like the iTunes error code 5002 when the iTunes fail to recall the required files in registry database. A simple registry fix will help to solve the problem at most of the time.
No matter for what reason you get the iTunes error code 5002, the above steps will troubleshoot and fix it immediately for you. Thus, an error-free computer will not just a dream!
- Remove adware.dp1818 Safely and Effectively
- Computer no sound - How to fix no sound problem in Windows Vista?
- How to Remove Backdoor/Delf.A.119 Completely Off Your PC
- Guide to Remove Adware.VB.ad
- Fatal error C0000034 – Fix fatal error C0000034 right now
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/ANDR.Kuguo.C.1224 from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop Azboo adware from Annoying You
- How to Remove Win32/OpenCandy Completely Off Your PC
- How to fast my computer speed? Follow me to speed up PC now!