The iTunes error 9006 is known to be a connection related error, which normally occurs while you are trying to download some movies or some other files to your iTunes. Some will find it appear recently as they are able to download hundreds of songs & a couple of movies but did not get this error message before. So, it you just get the error code 9006 in iTunes recently, check whether you have downloaded accelerator or an internet network capacity indicator. If so, directly remove them as they are above to interrupt the iTunes connection. If not, follow the steps below to deal with the iTunes error 9006.
Here are simple ways that you can check & fix the iTunes error 9006 manually by yourself:
*Open your iTunes application on the computer.
*At the top of the iTunes application, open the Store button and check for any new updates that are available. If there aren’t any updates available for download, you will have the option to check for recent buys.
*Type in your account credentials, and choose to Check; then the iTunes application will begin downloading your recent buys.
*If the download process runs without any interruptions, this means everything is correct with your iTunes connection. This means that there is something wrong with your network adapter or router, which is blocking a specific Apple server.
* Then, directly download version 8 of Internet Explorer and restart your computer. This will fix the issue right away.
If you cannot solve the problem with the above solutions, scan and remove all computer infections from the computer. We all know that besides collecting and stealing users’ privacy, viruses or malicious threats are able to attack and remove any files it wants from the computer. Sometimes, they can disguise themselves as the legitimate process file on your computer and does whatever it likes, leading the happen of iTunes error 9006 from time to time.
Thirdly, do remember to repair Windows registry on your computer. Windows registry, acting as the main component of the computer, is used to store all settings and options of the hardware and software. Once it is full with invalid or broken entries, it will be impossible for the system to access & read the needed files properly, causing iTunes error 9006 when the iTunes cannot recall the necessary files to launch correctly. Hence, simply fix Windows registry with a trusted registry repair tool to make your computer always work at stable performance all the time.
If all the above solutions do not solve the iTunes error 9006 on the computer, uninstall and reinstall the iTunes program. This will sometimes deal with the iTunes error is it was caused by some issues existing in the application itself.
Take the above solutions carefully and you can quickly fix iTunes error 9006 and other errors instantly. Good luck and wish you run the computer & iTunes correctly all the time!
- Missing werar.dll error - Solutions to repair werar.dll error by yourself
- Printer spooler not working - How to fix printer problem instantly?
- Computer keeps restarting itself - Fix common computer problems instantly
- Windows update error 0x8024402f - How to fix it now?
- Physxloader.dll error fix - Tips to fix physxloader.dll error now
- Why “The system cannot find the file specified” message appears and how to fix it?
- Slow Windows XP System – How to Efficiently Stop Your Computer Running Slow
- Windows update error 80070424 - How to fix it?
- Printer Errors – How to Fix Printer Errors Immediately on Windows 7?