Some iTunes users will keep on getting a recurring error of -3150 ‘network connection cannot be made’ when trying to download something from the store. But it is unlucky that they are not able to find enough details to deal with the problem even though they have read through all of the Apple support docs. This will be very annoying, but here I will sum up some helpful instructions to solve iTunes error 3150 instantly.
The first step that you should do is to check whether you are properly connected to the internet. Also, you should make sure that that some errors may cause due to the problems on the other users end, for example, outdated drivers, too many programs running in the background, etc. If you are sure that you are running at high speed but still get the error message, follow the steps below to go.
Secondly, you should update the application driver. If you couldn’t find the relevant driver in your hand, download it from its official website (most application official website offers latest drivers to be downloaded). Make sure you are downloading and installing the correct driver for your application, otherwise what you are trying is just invalid. If not, directly uninstall and reinstall the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
Thirdly, if you have some other USB devices on the computer, it may interfere with the communication between iTunes and the iOS device and then result in the iTunes error 3150 messages. So, you can simply disconnect other USB devices to solve the problem.
Then, clean up any registry errors on your computer. Some users will ignore this when encountering the iTunes error 3150 without realizing that registry is the main component of the computer. Registry contains all the settings and options of the computer so when something goes wrong, numerous error will come on the neck of another. If the system cannot recall the required entries to load the iTunes correctly, you will get the error code 3150. So do remember to scan and fix your registry problems with a trusted registry repair utility.
Still troubled with the iTunes error 3150? Want to download all your want correctly without problem? Perform the above solutions right now and you can do the job instantly without issue.
- Fat32 disk error - How to fix a fat32 disk error?
- Remove Backdoor/Simda.AT.227 - The Safest Way to Perform Backdoor/Simda.AT.227 Removal
- How to Remove Backdoor/Kelihos.dedcvh Completely Off Your PC
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/AgentCV.A.3751 from Annoying You
- Taskbar isn't showing up - Why Taskbar goes missing and how to get it back?
- Useful Tips on Fixing assaulttm_code.exe Error Effectively
- Effective Ways to Stop couponsignal ads from Annoying You
- Beware Of Dangerous Spyware Effects On Your PC That Is Stealing Your Privacy
- Remove Backdoor/Fynloski.A.13987 - The Safest Way to Perform Backdoor/Fynloski.A.13987 Removal