A large number of users have run into iTunes error 3002 and iTunes error 3150 while using the iTunes. Typically, the error 3002 for iTunes will happen during the iOS 5 update process. However, it is not able to locate enough information on the web to entirely deal with this error. Luckily, here I will provide you some solutions that should works to solve error 3002 for iTunes instantly.
Sometimes, the iTunes error 3002 you’re seeing on a device was caused by some temporary issues in the Device Manager or with the hardware on your computer. So no matter you are in the first time to encounter the error 3002 or you have encountered it before, simply reboot your computer to see whether the problem has been solved or not.
Secondly, if you have some other USB devices on the computer, it may interfere with the communication between iTunes and the iOS device and then result in the iTunes error 3002 messages. So, you can simply disconnect other USB devices to solve the problem. Then, you will be able to fix the error 3002 for iTunes instantly.
Thirdly, check and update all your computer drivers. Only updated device drivers can correctly translate information between your system and software applications without errors. To properly update the iOS 5 without getting an error code 3002, just follow the steps here:
* Right-click My Computer and open the Device Manager;
* Check whether there is any yellow exclamation mark
* Right-click the marked hardware
* Choose Update Driver
If you have tried all the solutions, but the iTunes error 3002 still remains, then I can say the problem lies on the computer itself. We know that there is a main component called Windows registry on all Windows-based system. It stores all settings and options of the software & hardware to ensure the proper running of the computer and all programs installed as no matter what task you do on the computer (ie, install a program), the system will read through this database for some necessary entries. If it cannot successfully read the files to launch the iTunes properly, you will no doubt get the error 3002. So the last recommendation to fix the iTunes error 3002 is to download and run a best registry cleaning tool to detect and fix all errors existing in Windows registry. With an error-free computer, I believe you can run the computer without different kinds of computer errors.
If you have took the above steps, then you will be able to update the iOS 5 correctly without getting an iTunes error 3002 any more. Good luck and thanks to read my article!
- Computer Worms and How They Work
- Blue screen STOP error - Methods to stop blue screen errors quickly
- Coregen.exe Error Fix - How to Fix Coregen.exe Error Instantly
- Hphmon06.exe error - Ways to solve hphmon06.exe error quickly
- Why I Can Not Run LBTMNGR.DLL and How to Fix LBTMNGR.DLL Error?
- BSOD 0000000EA fix - Stop BSOD error code 0000000EA easily
- Error code -8003 - Steps to get rid of error code -8003 now
- Microsoft code 643 - Solve error code 643 in installing updates quickly
- Virus Removal Common Tips