When trying to restore your iPhone via iTunes, you may sometimes see the following message followed by an error code 1601 or 1602: “The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred” or “The iPod ‘[username]’ could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1602)”. Together with getting the iTunes error 1602 message, you may fail to do the restore job correctly. But the problem is what you should do when getting the iTunes error 1602?
When getting the iTunes error 1602, remember that the outdated drivers can sometimes result in this problem. When the system cannot read the required entries to finish the restore job due to an outdated driver, you will no doubt get the code 1602 error messages. You should update your obsolete drivers to make them compatible to the other applications on your computer.
In addition to, virus or Trojans attack repeatedly generates errors and also blocks the smooth installation of your desired updates. So, after updating the computer drivers, do remember pay several minutes to check and remove all PC threats from the computer. By the way, it is better that you can let your computer protection program always running in the background to block & remove PC threats from the computer.
If the above solutions do not solve the iTunes error 1602, trying completely removing these programs and reinstalling them. This will remove any corrupt instances of this application that may be hindering the use of the software. To remove it completely (on a Windows PC):
*Click Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
*Locate “Apple iTunes” and “Apple mobile devices support”
* Remove both these entries
* Locate the directory where these were installed (ie. C:\Program Files\Apple\iTunes) and remove all traces of them from there
*Download the latest version of iTunes and install it
By the way, it is best that you can use a registry cleaner to remove any lingering registry values before reinstalling the iTunes on the computer. When coming to purchase a registry cleaner to fix iTunes error 1602, PC users may be too confused to select the proper one for their computers. Don’t worry! The Advanced PC Tweaker recommended here will help you quickly scan and repair all PC errors within minutes.
As a registry cleaner, Advanced PC Tweaker applies with highly trusted and constantly awarded lab to detect your computer for all existing errors with minimal impact to your entire computer performance. After the in-depth scan on your computer, Advanced PC Tweaker intuitively displays you all the detected items then you can safely, quickly and thoroughly fix the thousands of Windows registry errors within clicks to return you an entirely error- free PC without iTunes error 1602 messages.
It is quite easy to restore what you want through iTunes without getting an error message. With the solutions mentioned above, you can instantly troubleshoot and fix iTunes error 1602 the simplest way!
- Methods to get rid of computer errors without a technician
- Access Denied Error - Learn how to fix "Access Denied Error" on your PC
- Windows Boot Manager Error - How to fix a “Boot Manager is missing” error?
- File Extension Exe Won’t Open - Fix File Extension Exe Error Now
- Why is My Computer Running So Slow? Fix Slow Running Computer Here!
- Steam_API.dll is missing - Simple ways to fix Steam_API.dll error instantly
- iTunes unknown error 50 - How to fix it?
- Error 1935 repair - Fix error 1935 quickly
- Speed up my pc - Simple tips to make PC faster