Does your computer start up slowly like a snail? Do you have to wait for a very longer time after pressing the Power button? I think it will be a hope of every PC user to start the computer like new. But is it possible? Of course! Here, I will show your some effective solutions on how to restart your computer like new quickly.
1) Detect and remove all computer threats. Viruses, spyware and worms, etc are notoriously known to not only slow down the computer speed by eating up necessary system resource but also greatly affect the whole computer performance even crash the system. Hence, it is strongly recommended that you install some kind of anti-virus programs on your computer to prevent and remove such infections at any time. After removing the infected files or virus, your slow computer problem will be at least 30% improved. By the way, to realtime protect your personal database and make computer faster, it is best that you can let your computer running in the background.
2) Cut off some unnecessary system startup items. We all know if a person has to load too many stuff at one time, it will walk much slower. And just like a human being, the more programs run at system starts, the slower the computer will be. So the second step to make computer start up quickly is to disable some unneeded startup items and services. You can easily do this by going to Start, Run, type “msconfig” in the search box and press Enter to go; then disable the unneeded ones within the “Startup” tab.
3) Defragment your hard disk regularly. You know that no matter whenever you start the computer starts, or no matter when you add/remove files, it will read through the whole system to locate all needed files. If the disk has been fragmented because of lots of disorder files/folder, it will slow down the data access and then greatly slow down computer speed. A simple and regular disk defragmentation job will help you do this job quickly to faster data access and allow you to start up your computer like new again.
4) Update device drivers to the latest version. The outdate drivers will stop the computer from loading or running properly. Hence, what I want to say here is that you can update all device drivers to the latest ones and install all available Windows service packs. These also help to fix kinds of computer errors just like error code 0X800106ba.
5) Check and fix computer registry errors. Finally, registry errors are another cause of the slow computer startup problem. The registry is one of the most important parts of the operating system to store all vital options and settings. So, when it does not work properly or when something goes wrong, the whole system will fail to run properly as usual with kinds of error messages appearing. So, if you continuously get computer error messages just like dll error, exe error or slow computer startup, do not ignore to download some Windows registry cleaners from the Internet to fix the problems. Some of them are available to download free. After you have downloaded and installed the registry cleaner, you can quickly fix many errors and problems without paying too much to the technicians.
If you have done everything that mentioned above, the computer will quickly startup faster like new again. So if you are still suffered from a slow startup problem, why not follow the solutions here right now?
- Effective Ways to Stop surfvox popup ads from Annoying You
- What to Do While Windows Vista Rundll32 Has Stopped Working?
- Guide to Remove Adware/ANDR.Waps.G.7604
- Guide to Remove browsermodifier.shopnav adware
- How to Stop Adware/Agent.NTQ.1794 Easily - Removal Guide
- Remove dealcoaster ads Safely and Effectively
- How to Remove Win32/PSW.Gadu.NAO Completely Off Your PC
- Effective Ways to Stop chdnpmvno.rsbjiy3.com from Annoying You
- How to Remove ADWARE/Lollipop.A.2275 Completely Off Your PC