You will receive error 80070539 when you try to install some windows updates for your computer. But Windows needs to be updated to enhance the PC performance and increase it ability against malicious threats as security updates or critical ones eliminate vulnerability to known malware and security exploits. Don’t be afraid when getting the Windows update error 80070539 as you can get solutions to deal with it quickly in this article.
When getting the error 80070539 update message, restart your computer into safe mode and try to reinstall the updates again! But it is highly suggested that you can first uninstall your Firewall or antivirus program before installing the updates as it will sometimes block some actions on the computer. And do remember to reinstall a trusted antivirus product when the update finishes, otherwise, this will push your PC into another danger: too easy to be infected.
Also, you should configure Windows Firewall Properly as if not set correctly, it will stop you from connecting to the web and download your desired updates. To configure your windows firewall, properly follow these steps:
*Click Start and open Control Panel
* In Control Panel open Network Connections
* Right-click on the internet connection which you are currently using and go to its properties
* In properties click on Security and turn off the Firewall
Then, you should scan and remove all viruses from your computer. Viruses and malicious programs are able to attack and destroy all files on the computer. Once the system cannot access and read the needed files properly, the Windows update error 80070539 will appear.
If you have tried all the solutions, but the problem still remains, then I can say the problem lies on the computer itself. We know that there is a main component called Windows registry on all Windows-based system. It stores all settings and options of the software & hardware to ensure the proper running of the computer and all programs installed as no matter what task you do on the computer (ie, install a program), the system will read through this database for some necessary entries. If it cannot successfully read the files to launch the Windows update service properly, you will no doubt get the Windows update error 80070539. So the last recommendation to fix the error code 80070539 in updating Windows is to download and run a best registry cleaning tool to detect and fix all errors existing in Windows registry. With an error-free computer, I believe you can run the computer without different kinds of computer errors.
To update your Windows successfully and make the computer run much optimized, directly click here and you will get more information to deal with problems that stop you from installing updates.
- Virtual Memory Minimum Too Low - How to fix this computer error?
- HP error 1706 fix - Repair HP error 1706 the easiest way
- Runtime error 11 resolve - Fix runtime error 11 the easiest way
- How to troubleshoot and fix the “NTLDR is missing” error?
- Windows update error 800f0902 - Methods to prevent & fix Windows update error now!
- Missing anabodam.dll on the computer? Solutions to fix anabodam.dll error now!
- Windows 7 Tips-Some Tips for You to Speed up Your Computer Easily
- Powrprof.dll error - How to fix powrprof.dll error?
- My Windows computer keeps failing to start and what should I do?