A runtime error message usually happens when there is a problem during or after the execution of a program in a computer. This is why you will get various types of runtime error message inevitably while running the computer, for example, runtime error R6025, Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error. It will stop you in your tracks and prevents you from running the computer & desired programs correctly as before. So, how can you get “Runtime error” warning off your computer?
To get rid of runtime error warning, the first thing you should do is to clean out all computer viruses. Antivirus programs are software tools which scan through your PC and remove any of the viruses or malware infections that are on your system. It’s often the case that viruses will infect various files on your computer and then cause them to be unreadable to your PC, causing an runtime error message to happen. To ensure this is not happening on your computer, you should try using an antivirus program to scan through your system and remove any of the infections that cause all these errors. You can download our recommended antivirus program from the link above, but there are a large variety of programs available.
Secondly, it is highly recommended that you can run the System File Checker (SFC) to scan all of the important Windows files on your computer and replace the corrupted ones when necessary. Missing and corrupt operating system files are arguably the biggest cause of major Windows issues including the runtime errors in running some programs. When the system cannot locate the correct file to perform a certain request, it will generate different error messages. Considering this, run the SFC /scannnow to troubleshoot your computer right now:
* Click Start, All Programs, Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
* Then type “sfc /scannow” and then press ENTER to go.
Also, you have to pay attention that some add-ons, plug-ins, or other extra software installed on the computer. Some will not work perfectly with the PC and then bring in a runtime error message. At this time, check your computer to see whether you have such programs installed; if so, do what mentioned in the above steps to update them to the latest version by checking the developer’s website. By the way, besides installing the software/hardware updates, it is highly recommended to download and install all available Windows update packs to fix some unknown problems or bugs that may cause the system runtime errors. If you are suffering an update error just like Windows update error code FFFFFFFE, directly visit here.
If the issue still exists after performing the above steps, I suggest you take a clean boot to check whether it is a software conflict issue. To do this, you can simply perform the following steps:
* Click Start, type “MSCONFIG” (without the quotations) in the box and Press “Enter” to start the System Configuration Utility.
* And then click the “Services” tab, check the “Hide All Microsoft Services” box and click “Disable All”.
* Click the “Startup” tab, click “Disable All” and click “OK”.
* Restart the computer and see whether the error message happens.
Last but not least, to prevent and get rid of runtime error messages permanently, you still need to fix computer registry errors. Windows registry is the central database of Windows-based operating system to keep the configuration settings and options for all the hardware & software that are installed in the system. Only in this way, can you run the computer and the software/hardware correctly. However, registry may get corrupted due to a virus attack or when you install or uninstall applications from your computer, some of the ruminants remain in the registry and eventually bring kinds of PC errors including runtime library errors, slow running PC, computer freezing, and many other similar issues. To remove these remnants and run the computer without problems, you should use reliable and efficient windows registry cleaner software to check and clean out all registry errors instantly.
After learning the causes and solutions of runtime errors here, you will know how to get rid of such annoying warning in the future. Hence, there won’t be problems just like “how do I get Runtime error warning off my computer” again.
- Remove ads by clickit Safely and Effectively
- How to Fix vvr.exe Error Effectively?
- How to Remove W32.Sasser.E.Worm Completely Off Your PC
- Invalid Value for Registry - Causes and Solutions
- Effective Ways to Stop adware/bho.bprotector.12 from Annoying You
- Remove LinkSicle adware Safely and Effectively
- Remove Informationsafety.info Safely and Effectively
- System Update Error Code 8002F1F9 - Fix all update errors quickly
- Remove Worm/Vobfus.UY.31 - The Safest Way to Perform Worm/Vobfus.UY.31 Removal