* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- How to Stop zorable deals adware Easily - Removal Guide
- A Guide to Fix bascstray.exe Error
- Effective Ways to Stop Computer-error-found.xyz from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/NaviPromo.2.86 from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/Graftor.113228.27 from Annoying You
- How to Stop digi docket ads Easily - Removal Guide
- Effective Ways to Stop adware offerswizard from Annoying You
- MSI error 1603 – The causes and solutions
- Guide to Remove ciplus2.8g ads