* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Powrprof.dll error - How to fix powrprof.dll error?
- Windows Update Agent error - Fix it now
- Runtime error iexplore.exe - Solutions to solve iexplore.exe runtime error
- igfxres.dll - What is it and how to fix igfxres.dll error?
- Error Loading Dll on Startup - Perfect Ways to Fix Dll Problem
- Why can't I watch videos on my computer?
- VBScript runtime error fix - Help with VBScript runtime error
- My Windows XP System is Running Slowly and Crashing! A Microsoft XP Registry Cleaner Can Help
- 404 not found error- The causes and solutions