* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Runtime error 440 fix - Solutions to fix runtime error 440 now
- Runtime error 380 - Tricks & tips to fix runtime error 380
- How to Fix adfind.exe Error Effectively?
- What is w3wp.exe and how to fix w3wp.exe error?
- Error code 4 - Ways to fix error code 4 within minutes
- Windows XP hard drive not working - How to fix it?
- How to Fix crypt32.exe Error Effectively?
- A Guide to Fix x.264.exe Error
- Way to Fix portio32.exe Error Quickly