* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/Enumerate.A.685 from Annoying You
- How to Stop adware rambleroam Easily - Removal Guide
- Speed up my pc - Simple tips to make PC faster
- Useful Tips on Fixing edpa.exe Error Effectively
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/Agent.44779 from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop guplayer ads from Annoying You
- Remove backdoor.rbot.upx - The Safest Way to Perform backdoor.rbot.upx Removal
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware.Cashfiesta from Annoying You
- How to Stop block-n-surf ads Easily - Removal Guide