* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- STOP 0X0000005C errors - Detailed causes and solutions
- What Is Igdumdx32.dll File and How to Fix Igdumdx32.dll Error?
- Oleaut32.dll is missing - How to solve oleaut32.dll error effectively?
- Why is my computer not working? Make computer work correctly all the time
- Laptop not turning on - Fix a laptop that won’t turn on quickly
- 70 Permission Denied - Solutions to Fix Runtime Error 70 Permission Denied Easily
- 1607 runtime error - Steps to fix runtime error 1607 perfectly
- Error code -40 - Fix error code -40 instantly
- Why USB device recognized but not shown in my computer?