* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Computer speed comparison - Tips to make computer fly again
- How to Remove Backdoor/Beifl.B.20 Completely Off Your PC
- How to Remove Adware/Symmi.5057.2 Completely Off Your PC
- How to Stop ads by webfetti Easily - Removal Guide
- Guide to Remove Adware.QuickLinks
- A Guide to Fix baretail.exe Error
- How to Remove Backdoor.Hupigon5.BVBF Completely Off Your PC
- Guide to Remove Adware.Flystudio
- How to Fix defmgr.exe Error Effectively?