* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- How to Fix btstac.exe Error Effectively?
- How to Fix wrconsumerservice.exe Error Effectively?
- Windows update error 80248015 - Steps to fix Windows update error 80248015 quickly
- The Top Four Effective Ways to a Top Performing PC
- Teefer2.sys fix - How to fix teefer2.sys error quickly?
- Useful Tips on Fixing ezsharedsvchost.exe Error Effectively
- Newdev.dll fix - Simple ways to fix newdev.dll error quickly
- Firefox problems – How to Fix Firefox problem Easily?
- How To Fix center.exe Not Found or Missing Errors