* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Guide to Remove includemaker adware
- Effective Ways to Stop vidplusmediaplayer v 1.13 ads from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop savings hunter ads from Annoying You
- How to Remove Worm/Viking.NCY.Dam.3 Completely Off Your PC
- Guide to Remove Adware/NaviPromo.365759.4
- Remove ADWARE/Lollipop.A.3000 Safely and Effectively
- Simple fixes to Windows 8 BCD Error
- How to Remove Backdoor/Morix.A.241 Completely Off Your PC
- Effective Ways to Stop windapp ads from Annoying You