* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- A Guide to Fix hhc.exe Error
- Remove Hot Deals! pop-up ads Safely and Effectively
- Remove speedchecker ads Safely and Effectively
- Way to Fix defraggler.exe Error Quickly
- Effective Ways to Stop bmanager.exe adware from Annoying You
- How to Remove Backdoor.Agent.AJU Completely Off Your PC
- Way to Fix dft.exe Error Quickly
- Guide to Remove PredictAdvertising.com
- Remove Email-Worm.Win32.Runouce.b - The Safest Way to Perform Email-Worm.Win32.Runouce.b Removal