* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Effective Ways to Stop videostripe ads from Annoying You
- How to Remove Worm/Autorun.YY.103 Completely Off Your PC
- Iastor Sys Error – Tips to Fix Iastor Sys Error Right now
- Remove Win32/Kryptik.BQLG - The Safest Way to Perform Win32/Kryptik.BQLG Removal
- Effective Ways to Stop zoomit app ads from Annoying You
- 404 not found error- The causes and solutions
- How to Stop LyricsPal ads Easily - Removal Guide
- Guide to Remove su2.ff.avast.com
- Way to Fix csia.exe Error Quickly