* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- How to Remove Backdoor/Bdaejec.A.998 Completely Off Your PC
- Watchdog.sys fix - Steps to fix watchdog.sys blue screen error now
- Window Vista won't update? Solve Vista update problem instantly
- Effective Ways to Stop Win32/DealPly Adware from Annoying You
- Remove adware stormvade Safely and Effectively
- Guide to Remove LemurLeap Pop-up ads
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/MPlug.1.224 from Annoying You
- How to Stop Z-Game Toolbar Adware Easily - Removal Guide
- How to Fix wipe.exe Error Effectively?