* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Runtime error 200 troubleshooting - Easy fix runtime error 200 instantly
- Win 7 error "Windows Explorer has stopped working" – Fix it now
- How to get rid of "welcome to nginx" error?
- Fix spooler.exe error - Steps to fix spooler.exe error now
- Bootmgr image is corrupt - Boot your computer correctly without errors now
- iTunes error 4251 fix - Deal with iTunes error 4251 on your own
- Temporary error 3 - Causes and solutions
- Helpctr.exe not found error - Useful helpctr.exe error solutions
- How to Troubleshoot Device Driver Error Code 39 in Windows XP