* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- How to Stop Adware/Agent.4192455 Easily - Removal Guide
- Guide to Remove be-markable adware
- Effective Ways to Stop surf slide ads from Annoying You
- Guide to Remove Ads by Coprofit
- Guide to Remove Adware/AdRotator.A.414
- Remove Adware/Graftor.120011.5318 Safely and Effectively
- Remove Adware/iBryte.bxjd - The Safest Way to Perform Adware/iBryte.bxjd Removal
- Error code 1606 - Steps to fix error code 1606
- Effective Ways to Stop ads by coupon crusher from Annoying You