* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Remove Worm/Huhk.ra.3 - The Safest Way to Perform Worm/Huhk.ra.3 Removal
- Effective Ways to Stop ads by cinema-plus-1.8c from Annoying You
- How do I fix my slow computer?
- Effective Ways to Stop macscannerapp.com from Annoying You
- How to Fix vrs.exe Error Effectively?
- Useful Tips on Fixing helper.exe Error Effectively
- How to Remove Backdoor/Blohi.B.288 Completely Off Your PC
- How to Remove Win32/Kryptik.BNQN.Gen Completely Off Your PC
- Guide to Remove Adware/WebCake.A.311