* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- How to Remove Worm.Esfury Completely Off Your PC
- Uncdms.dll error - What causes it and how to fix uncdms.dll error?
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/SMSHoax.6.99 from Annoying You
- Remove Ppsupporthelp.com Safely and Effectively
- Guide to Remove smart shopper ads
- Effective Ways to Stop Win32/AdWare.Kraddare.IT from Annoying You
- Remove Adware/Agent.NYA Safely and Effectively
- Guide to Remove Adware/iBryte.A.5968
- Remove Adware Generic55.ACXX Safely and Effectively