* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Windows 7 0X8000ffff error - Fix 0X8000ffff error on Windows 7 easily
- How To Fix xr_3da.exe Not Found or Missing Errors
- Service unavailable error on multiple websites and how to do?
- Installation failed with error code 0X800b010E - Fix it easily
- How to Fix vmware-converter-a.exe Error Effectively?
- Useful Tips on Fixing helper.exe Error Effectively
- Way to Fix wlancfgg.exe Error Quickly
- Firefox QuickTime error - How to do when QuickTime not working in Firefox?