* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Remove Win32/Injector.AQGJ - The Safest Way to Perform Win32/Injector.AQGJ Removal
- How to Stop adware.win32.crossrider.x Easily - Removal Guide
- How To Fix crgacutil.exe Not Found or Missing Errors
- Remove Worm/Gamarue.AB.360 - The Safest Way to Perform Worm/Gamarue.AB.360 Removal
- Remove Worm/Vobfus.UY.31 - The Safest Way to Perform Worm/Vobfus.UY.31 Removal
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/AgentCV.A.3047 from Annoying You
- Guide to Remove Ads by PuddingQuotes
- Remove Backdoor/Farfli.K.2266 - The Safest Way to Perform Backdoor/Farfli.K.2266 Removal
- Effective Ways to Stop Deal Fairy pop-up from Annoying You