* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- How to Remove ADWARE/Privitize.A Completely Off Your PC
- How to Remove Backdoor.Dipigger Completely Off Your PC
- How to Remove Backdoor/MSIL.Bladabindi.B.4315 Completely Off Your PC
- "Error 1068" - Fix Error 1068 "The Dependency Service Or Group Failed To Start"
- Effective Ways to Stop cinemahd for pro 2.4cv09.02 ads from Annoying You
- Guide to Remove Websteroids Ads
- Remove Adware/SMSHoax.6.1281 Safely and Effectively
- Effective Ways to Stop DLSecure Toolbar from Annoying You
- Remove ads by online ad scanner Safely and Effectively