* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Error code 51330 - How to fix error code 51330 instantly?
- What is PuTTy.exe and how to fix PuTTy.exe errors?
- Virtual memory repair tool - Increase virtual memory for your PC easily
- Browsers slow to load pages and how to get faster Internet connection?
- 0x800a0007 Windows Update Error - Fix 0x800a0007 Error Immediately
- YouTube keeps freezing on my computer - Stop PC freezing immediately
- Repair Registry Error Code 10 - How to Deal with Registry Error Code 10 on Window 7
- iTunes error 2003 repair - Solve iTunes error 2003 by yourself
- iTunesMobileDevice.dll error resolve - Steps to fix iTunesMobileDevice.dll error instantly