* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Error 101 Fix - How to Fix Error 101 on Window 7 Instantly?
- Effective Ways to Stop ads by cinemapro-shopt1.3 from Annoying You
- Guide to Remove Adware/AgentCV.A.4297
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware.UCMore from Annoying You
- Remove Backdoor/Backdoor.A.180 - The Safest Way to Perform Backdoor/Backdoor.A.180 Removal
- Remove browserappsplus2.1 ads Safely and Effectively
- Effective Ways to Stop neurowise ads from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop adware/kraddare.iq from Annoying You
- Guide to Remove adware/win32.wsearch.gen