* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Guide to Remove Win32/Adware.iBryte.D
- Effective Ways to Stop shield plus privacy protector ads from Annoying You
- How to do when an “Unhandled Exception has occurred…”?
- Remove Adware.TUbeItAdBlockApp Safely and Effectively
- Chkdsk Issues - How to Fix Chkdsk Problem quickly?
- Guide to Remove ADWARE/AgentCV.A.341
- Remove Adware.win32.toolbar Safely and Effectively
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/Zhongsou.A.19 from Annoying You
- Guide to Remove Adware/Strictor.48623.18