* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Way to Fix 1xconfig.exe Error Quickly
- Effective Ways to Stop Win32/AdWare.OneStep.CM from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop Media Player Enhance ads from Annoying You
- How to Stop ads by contextfree Easily - Removal Guide
- Guide to Remove adware.webget
- Effective Ways to Stop ads by yappyz from Annoying You
- Optimize Your Computer - Reduce Resources Usage
- Browseui.dll error fix - Detailed solutions to fix browseui.dll error
- Effective Ways to Stop TuubeAAdblocKeerr ads from Annoying You