* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Dll application error fix - Prevent & fix Dll application error easily
- How to fix computer freezes on shutdown? Stop unexpected PC freezes quickly
- Windows 7 Fix –How To Fix Windows 7 Code 1 Error
- How to fix Application Error - General Exception in Java?
- Windows error 2 – How can you fix Windows update error 2?
- System error 16 - How can you fix system error 16 quickly?
- Solutions to Internal Error 2908 in installing Microsoft .Net Framework
- Besclient.exe application error - Instant solutions to fix besclient.exe error now!
- Fix Registry Programs - Should You Fix the Registry With These Programs?