* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Error installing iKernel.exe and what should you do?
- How to Remove Virus:Win32/Sirefef.R Completely Off Your PC
- Remove Shopping Survey adware Safely and Effectively
- How to Remove Gen:Variant.Kazy.374870 Completely Off Your PC
- Autoexec.exe - What is it & how to fix autoexec.exe error?
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/WebCake.A.248 from Annoying You
- How to Remove adware.downware.1736 Completely Off Your PC
- How to Remove Adware/ANDR.Mobcent.A.243 Completely Off Your PC
- Effective Ways to Stop ads by buyerschoice from Annoying You