* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
After making sure that your computer is clean from virus attacks, if the problem remains, it is recommended that you can restore data from a recently made backup if you have ever made a restore point before. This will sometimes help to fix the error effectively.
- Website not found - How can you get rid of Website not found error quickly?
- IE Script Error - Solutions to Fix IE Script Error Now!
- Video downloading error - Solve PC download errors quickly
- How To Fix elevate.exe Not Found or Missing Errors
- Internet connection errors - Fix common Internet Connection errors instantly
- How can I fix Windows update error 80070643?
- How to Fix wmp54gv4.exe Error Effectively?
- Computer lock up randomly - Tips to prevent computer freezing easily
- Solutions to prevent & fix blue screen error code 0x000001f5