When copying files from an external drive (any external drive), some users will continuously receive the following error message:
“The Finder cannot complete the operation because some data in “File_name_here” could not be read or written. (Error code -36)”
Soon after getting the error code 36 messages, the Finder will hung up and annoyingly, it will remain even though you have rebooted the computer and no files can be copied from the externals. I think this is almost a frustrated issue for every computer users, but this is no need to worry about this at all as you have arrived the exactly right place here to completely solve the error 36 in Windows 7.
Actually, error 36 is one of the common errors that computer users will encounter in windows 7 associated with network problems. It often occurs when you are attempting to open a large number of files at once. This will make the sharing buffer full, therefore, you are not able to access the additional files present in the network smoothly as usual. The main cause behind this Error 36 is the network related problems, but sometimes the faulty software, registry issues or outdated drivers can also cause this problem. Once any of the causes existing on your system, you won’t be allowed to load or read any files smoothly on your computer.
How to fix error 36 in Windows 7?
1. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the programs responsible for the error. You can simply do this by going to Start-> Run and type appwiz.cpl. In the opening list, you can select the program that you want to uninstall from the system. After restarting the computer, you can reinstall the programs again to see whether it solves the error 36 problem or not.
2. Update the all outdated drivers. One of the main causes of Windows 36 error is the outdated drivers as they can stop the system to access the needed files properly. You can download and run a Driver Updater Software to update them easily for your system.
3. Check and repair registry issues. Any problem in the registry can lead to different kinds of computer errors, just like error 36, run-time error 2147467259 or dbghelp.dll error. So, if you can use Registry Repair software to remove out all the invalid or corrupt entries, all of these problems sometimes will be fixed and your computer will also run much faster than ever before.
4. Contact the network administrator to see whether this is a network problem. If all the above solutions do not help to solve error 36 on your system, there might be any network related problems. At this time, you can contact and take help from your network administrator.
By following the above solutions, you can quickly fix the finder error 36 on your Windows 7 computer. But no matter which computer you are using, old or new, I just want to recommend that you can run a registry repair tool on a regular basic. This helps to prevent and fix various PC problems effectively.
- Methods to get rid of computer errors without a technician
- 3 Easy Tips to Make Your Slow Windows Computer Run Faster Instantly
- Tips to Fix Windows XP Update Error Easily For Non-Techies
- What is UnityWebPlayer.exe and how to fix UnityWebPlayer.exe error?
- Esent.dll error repair - what causes esent.dll error and how to fix it?
- Remove Ave Exe - How to Get an Ave Exe Removal Quickly
- What is Consent.exe and how to fix Consent.exe error?
- How to stop error code 0x8007000D instantly? Fix error 0x8007000D now
- Tcp2udp.dll error repair - Methods to solve tcp2udp.dll error now