It is quite common for users to get error code 101 while using the computer or visiting some pages just like YouTube. The error will happen without any reason and stop you from continuing your job correctly. But you should know that system error code 101 usually indicates that “The exclusive semaphore is owned by another process” and then you can deal with the problem correctly.
If you are suffered from this system error right now, please delete all your cookies; remember that I mean all of them. If you have some kind of cookie controls delete all your cookies for YouTube. The error code 101 is an error in the cookies that YouTube stores on your computer. So when getting the error message, the first thing you should do is to erase all your cookies. For some reason the cookie blocks you from visiting your desired page correctly. Once you have deleted all your cookies you will now use the computer correctly without problem.
If you are still getting the error code 101 after deleting all cookies, install a new .NET framework. If the current version does not work after repairing, you need to download the latest one in Microsoft official website and install it in your computer. To fix system error code 101 completely, you should uninstall the current one firstly via add/remove programs. After you install a new copy of NET framework, Windows 101 error code may be fixed.
Thirdly, to permanently prevent and fix system error code 101, you need to make sure that you computer is well protected against viruses. We know that hard disk has been the main object of computer virus as it is used to store almost all files on the computer. Once the disk has been attacked, some files will be loss and hard disk space will be eaten up, causing the error code 101 problem or some other issues just like unexpected Unmountable_Boot_Error blue screen problem. Run a powerful anti-virus program to detect and remove all these threats from your computer immediately. By the way, it is highly suggested that you should always let such computer protection tool running in the background to realtime protect your PC and personal information.
If the above solutions do not help, what you need to do right now is to use your installation CD to make sure that there is no problem existing in the computer itself:
* Insert the Windows installation disk into your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
* Click “Install Windows” to start the Windows Setup Wizard if it automatically detects the CD-ROM; If not, click Start => Run => type CD-ROM drive letter:\setup.exe, and then click OK.
* Press ENTER to proceed.
* Click New Installation, and then click Next.
* Follow every on-screen step to continue.
Finally, look for registry repair software to do the job for you. Right now, registry cleaners cover a wide variety of errors and can work on different Windows versions. You should clean up your Windows registry entries every a few months to make sure that it is not suffering from registry files as a simple registry errors will bring in some unexpected computer errors including the error code 101. RegCure Pro is highly recommended, which is one of the best programs out there that scans and fixes computer registries as well as creates back-ups, optimizes system and internet access, tweaks computer memory and helps you speed up slow Windows startup in the less possible time.
Though error code 101 can be caused by many aspects, it is not difficult to fix it by yourself. Following the above manual and automatic solutions, you can instantly get rid of the errors from your computer.
- Solve “HTTP 500 Internal Server Error” in opening a page now
- Remove Adware/Rogue.2009526 Safely and Effectively
- Effective Ways to Stop adware/bettersurf.b from Annoying You
- How to Stop itsarealdeal pop-up ads Easily - Removal Guide
- Remove Backdoor/Farfli.K.2224 - The Safest Way to Perform Backdoor/Farfli.K.2224 Removal
- How to Remove Worm/FlyStudio.C.1935 Completely Off Your PC
- Guide to Remove Adware/Kazy.269663.576
- Remove Adware/AgentCV.A.1155 Safely and Effectively
- Effective Ways to Stop poodle ads from Annoying You