When trying to activate Windows or some Office suite, some users will get a message saying “Error Code 0XC004F074”. Most of the time, this error code happens when the Key Management Server(KMS) version on your PC is outdated or when there may be a time difference between the KMS client and KMS host machine. Anyhow, here you will get some simple solutions to fix code 0XC004F074 error right now.
Most of the time, the error code will come together with a “More Information”. The first thing you should do is to thoroughly directly click the link and learn more information. Sometimes, it may come with some solutions to solve the error code 0XC004F074.
Also, you can instantly enter the new key. At this time, what you have to do is change the product key by clicking the correct link in the activation window. The activation window can be easily found in the Control Panel.
Sometimes, the incorrect Date and Time Zone settings can also bring in the appearance of code 0XC004F074 error. I remember some Microsoft clients said that you will also get this error “if your Date and maybe Time Zone/Regional Settings are not matching”. Hence, you have to simply make sure that your system time and time zone are correct.
Fourthly, to solve the error code 0XC004F074, you should check the drivers that you recently installed on the computer and try uninstalling to see whether the problem solves. Also, you should update all of your outdated drivers to the latest ones and install all available Windows service packs. In most cases, it is an error with the incorrect updated driver. You can simply perform the steps below:
* Load the driver down.
* Select the Device Manager the appropriate device.
*Click on Properties.
* Select the Driver tab.
* Click on Update Driver and follow the instructions in the Hardware Wizard.
But if the error code 0XC004F074 message still appears, that sounds there must be something wrong with the Windows registry. As the main component of Windows system, a minor mistake will result in numerous computer error messages including stopping your from activating Windows successfully. If this is the cause, I will recommend you to use some Microsoft free registry cleaners as such kind of products fully scan the computer and fix all potential computer errors instantly. Actually, it really works on my computer to get rid of the code 0XC004F074 error. If you have never had one installed on your computer, search and download one now!
No matter in activating which operating systems you get the error code 0XC004F074, you can instantly get rid of it with the above instructions. Then, you can easily enjoy a computer without errors.
- Runtime error 32 - Instructions to fix runtime error 32 step by step
- Access Denied Error MSCONFIG - Solutions to Fix Access Denied Error when using MSCONFIG
- Windows 7 side-by-side error - How to fix a side-by-side error quickly?
- Computer not responding - Fix computer does not respond errors within minutes
- Methods to troubleshoot and fix Windows update error 80200053
- Windows XP Shutdown Problem - How to Fix “Windows XP Freezes during Shutdown” Problem?
- iTunes error 20008 troubleshoot - Fix iTunes error 20008 easily
- How to fix EAccess Violation error at startup?
- Shimeji java error - Steps to fix Shimeji java problem simply