An error code 0X800F0922 occurred while you are installing .NET Framework 3.5 or other versions of .NET Framework? I have just received several emails from the readers reporting unknown error code 0X800F0922, especially in installing some .NET Framework in Windows 8. Even though it is a rare PC problem, it troubles many PC users right now. Here, take my own experience as an example, I am going to show you some guides to repair code 0X800F0922 error instantly.
If you fail to install the .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8, you can perform one of the following approaches to help you.
1) The first one is to install it via the Windows Update:
*Open Control Panel>Programs>Programs and Features >click Turn Windows features on or Off
*Select .NET Framework 3.5.1 feature and click Ok, Windows downloads required files connecting to Windows Update
*After the download competes, you’ll be shown “Windows Successfully completed the request changes” message.
2) The other one is to install it via Windows 8 DP installation media:
*Create “net35” folder in C drive.
*Open command prompt (Win +R), type and execute the command line: xcopy H:\sources\sxs\*.* c:\net35 /s (H is DVD drive)
* Type and execute the command: Dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:c:\net35 /LimitAccess
If you are able to perform any one of the above steps to install .NET Framework 3.5 without error code 0X800F0922, restart your computer and scan & remove PC viruses. Virus and spyware infections are also the main cause for code 0X800F0922 error. While some infections leave some files unusable by the OS or any application or remove some files as they like, some alters just like error 0X800F0922 message will happen again and again. This will cause the programs that need these files to behave abnormally, or even cause system freezing, slowdowns, or crashes. For this concern, it is highly recommended that you should download & run an anti-virus program regularly to detect & remove PC threats completely.
Also, it is best that you can try scanning and fixing Windows registry if encountering the error code 0X800F0922. Windows registry, playing as the main component of the computer, is used to save all important settings and options of the hardware and software. With the assistant of this database, the computer and all programs installed on the computer can work properly and smoothly. Once it is full with invalid or broken entries, it will be very difficult for the system to access & read the needed files properly, greatly slowing down the computer and generating different kinds of computer errors, stopping you from installing some tools correctly. So, you have to either manually or automatically fix the Windows registry to make sure that it is always clean and compact. But to my own experience, it is better to download and run a registry cleaner tool to do the job for you as this helps to ensure a safer computer repair process.
After making the computer is virus and registry error clean, you can instantly reinstall the .NET Framework 3.5. Then I can promise that there won’t be no error code 0X800F0922 again.
- Remove Adware.Yealt i - The Safest Way to Perform Adware.Yealt i Removal
- How to Remove Backdoor/MSIL.Bladabindi.AA.6292 Completely Off Your PC
- Effective Ways to Stop wizebar pop-up from Annoying You
- Guide to Remove Adware/AgentCV.107560.1
- A Guide to Fix alcmtr alcmtr.exe Error
- How to get rid of the “HPSF.exe not working” error message?
- How to Stop clickit ads Easily - Removal Guide
- How to Remove worm/wervik.a Completely Off Your PC
- How to Remove Generic PUP.x!FDC3288630C3 Completely Off Your PC