Have you ever got the error code 0641 when trying to install Roxio programs just like “Roxio Creator 2010” and “Easy CD and DVD burning” on your computer? In my opinion, nothing can be more frustrating than getting errors upon installing the needed programs/applications on the PC, for example, system error -2147024864. This will both waste your time and stop you from using the exactly needed programs successfully. Here in my article, I will show you detailed instructions to troubleshoot and fix error code 0641 immediately.
In many cases, the code 0641 will happen when you are trying to install the program with an incomplete download. So, the first thing you have to make sure is that you are using a complete installation package. If not, just download it again or you can directly turn to use another installation disk. If the problem still happens, you can try the following steps:
1. Click on the Windows Start button and then click the “Run” option. Now, type “CMD,” and then click the “OK” button to continue. The MS DOS window should now appear with a blinking cursor.
2. Type in this command: “msiexec /unregister” and then click the “Enter” key to continue.
3. Type the code: msiexec /regserver followed by “Enter” one last time. Now, you can check to see whether your install job works or not; at this point, the installer should now have unregistered and registered in a work manner.
By performing the above solutions, you can most of the time solve error code 0641 on your computer immediately as sometimes the problem will be caused by the computer itself. And this always has something to do with the Windows registry on the computer.
We know that to always run properly without error, the computer has to rely on one very important component – Registry database. It is the place that all setting and options of the hardware/software are saved and no matter whenever you start up the computer or launch a specific program, it will read through this database for the corresponding entries. When the Roxio programs cannot recall the required entries to finish the install, you will no doubt get the error code 0641 messages. So, if you are not able to install such Roxio programs on the computer even though you have tried all the manual methods, take several minutes to scan and fix Windows registry. This can be easily done by running some freeware registry cleaning programs. With a clean and compact registry, you can not only get rid of the annoying error code 0641 but also some other computer errors immediately.
Well, do not know how to fix error code 0641 quickly on your computer? Here, I highly recommend you to use a registry repair tool called RegCure Pro because it will scan and fix all computer errors immediately within clicks. Simply scan your computer and fix the error now!
- Steps to Prevent & Fix 80070003 Windows Update Error
- Error code 0X800703e7 while installing updates
- Runtime error 00405E5D - How to fix?
- iTunes error 0xE800003D - Most effective ways to fix iTunes error 0xE800003D
- Blue screen “KERNAL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR” - How to get rid of BSOD error?
- Slow Mac? Need a Tidy Up? Review and Remove Duplicate Files to Speed Up Your Apple Computer!
- How can I make my computer run faster - Increase computer speed now!
- Windows update error 1079 - Solutions to fix update error 1079 quickly?
- iTunes 11222 error - Ways to fix iTunes 11222 error instantly