I think error 137 messages cannot be strange to lots of computer users as when searching the web, I found that lots of users are looking for solutions to quickly fix the error 137 on the computer. I have just experienced & solved this error by myself and now, I sincerely hope that my share here helps you to quickly troubleshoot and fix the error 137 on Google Chrome quickly. And here is the error 137 message that you will come across:
“This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.google.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Unknown error.”
If have ever made a system restore point and know how to do, you can follow the steps below when attempting to solve the error 137 issue.
1) Restart your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click “Next” to go.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
5) Click “Next” on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished and then the error 137 problem will be solved immediately.
However, if no backup available for you then the above solution won’t work. At this time, it is best that you can download and run a 137 error fix utility to do the job automatically for you. Such product always comes with multiple techniques to completely scan the whole computer to detect and fix error 137 quickly on your Windows operating system. Besides, with such a error 137 repair tool, you can easily deal with almost all kinds of system error(ie, McSvHost.exe application error) and complicated computer problems quickly without problems even though you are just a computer newbie.
- Remove Adware/EoRezo.A.391 - The Safest Way to Perform Adware/EoRezo.A.391 Removal
- Remove Win32/CoinMiner.AJ - The Safest Way to Perform Win32/CoinMiner.AJ Removal
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/ANDR.StartApp.A.1046 from Annoying You
- How to Remove Win32:FakeSysdef Completely Off Your PC
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/Agent.NXG.163 from Annoying You
- Windows update error 0x80240036 - What causes it and how to fix Windows update error?
- Guide to Remove ads by arcadeparlor
- Effective Ways to Stop JumpFlip Adware from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop adware frevens pro from Annoying You