Windows 1079 error is related to a series of computer activities. Typically, it occurs when you try to run Desktop Window Manager, Remote Registry Event Log, Session Manager, and Event Manager. If your PC has slow-down setbacks and alerts, it is likely that you are experiencing 1070 error displayed such as:
“Error 107/9: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.”
“Could not start the Remote Registry service on Local Computer.”
Why Error 1079 comes up on your pc?
Error 1079 appears when you attempt to gain access to the Services applet as you start to run Remote Registry Service. At that moment, your PC is unable to support this process. As a consequence the PC will run slowly or break down and operations will be halted and programs will stop functioning. Hence, it is important to apply troubleshooting steps to immediately enable your computer to go back to its normal condition.
If you get this error when there are problem with Proxy Settings, try these solutions:
1. Remove the Proxy Settings and Start the Service
2. Uninstall and Reinstall the Program causing Error 1079
3. Start the Service with Different Mode
4. Restore your System
5. Repair the Registry
Error 1079 Fix Tutorial
Amongst the solutions, the most effective and easy way to solve Error 1079 issue is to clean the registry of your system as the registry is a central database that stores important files, settings, and options. Windows reads the files it requires to run and load programs through this database. However, this sector usually gets damaged, corrupted, and clogged up making Windows unable to access the files it needs to perform its operations. As this happens, problems and errors like the Windows error code 10 occur.
So, to make 1079 error completely vanish, you have to download and run a registry cleaner. This tool had been proven to effectively clean your system and eliminate all the registry errors. This process will enable your PC to run smoothly and function efficiently.
- Computer speed booster - Free computer speed up software you should know
- What causes Runtime error 1597 and how to fix it?
- Runtime error iexplore.exe - Tips to fix iexplore.exe runtime error quickly
- Waol.exe error - What causes waol.exe error and how to fix it?
- Windows installer error - Troubleshoot & fix common Windows installer error
- iTunes error 1009 - Fix iTunes error 1009 instantly
- How to fix Shdocvw.dll error?- Solutions to fix Shdocvw.dll error effectively
- What causes runtime error 462 and how to fix it effectively?
- Freezes at start up Windows - Solve computer freezes at loading Windows