While using the MS Security Essentials, it is quite common for PC users to get an error message indicating that “Session ‘Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE’ stopped due to the following error: 0XC000000D”. Sometimes, some will get a similar error message telling that there was some problem with winload.exe with error status: 0Xc000000d, and then fail to run the security application correctly. No matter you are using a Windows XP or Windows 7, Vista operating system, here you will get solutions to repair this error code now.
When getting the error, you can temporarily disable some unnecessary hardware devices or directly use the Device Clean Boot. This way, your system will only have the basic hardware devices and it should be more stable without some annoying error messages. To do this, you can simple follow the steps here:
* Click “Start”, type “DEVMGMT.MSC” in the Search textbox and press Enter to continue.
* Expand “Sound, video and game controllers”.
* Right click on your Sound Card, select “Properties”
* Click “Driver” tab, click Disable (Disable the selected device). Click OK
* Please use the same method to disable other hardware such as: Modem, network card, CD-R drive. Remember that some devices such as video adapter are not available to be disabled.
* Then, restart the computer and the code 0Xc000000d error may disappear.
If the error 0Xc000000d remains even though you have tried the Device Clean Boot, you can instantly restore your computer to a previous state before the error message appears. If have ever made a system restore point and know how to do, you can follow the steps below when attempting to solve the error 137 issue.
*Restart your computer and log on as an administrator.
* Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
*In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click “Next” to go.
* Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
* Click “Next” on the confirmation window.
* Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished and then the code 0Xc000000d problem will be solved immediately.
Also, to prevent and fix error 0Xc000000d, you still have to detect & remove all PC threats. PC threats are those small programs that will come onto the computer without users’ information in many different ways, for example, email attachments, other programs downloads, online chat room. Annoyingly, once they get onto the computer, they will severely attack & destroy any of your system files, causing the 0Xc000000d error when the system cannot read some files correctly to run your Microsoft Security Essentials. So, do remember to let your antivirus antispyware program running frequently to check & remove all threats from your computer.
However, if you are not experienced enough to perform the above manual 0Xc000000d error fix steps; you can seek help from some registry clean tool as registry error is also one major cause for this computer error. Now, with the development of the computer technology, lots of freeware and shareware registry cleaners are available to download in the market. Just select the highly recommended one and you can fix all registry errors causing error 0Xc000000d on your computer immediately. Of all those I have ever used, I found that RegCure Pro is really one that you can give a try. It will thoroughly scan your whole system and fix all existing & potential errors quickly within clicks. Besides, it also helps to protect your private information and improve computer performance immediately. So why don’t you give it a try??
No matter which method you select to use, you can instantly troubleshoot and fix error 0Xc000000d on your computer without problem. By the way, to always run a computer without frequent issues, it is best that you can maintain PC performance all the time.
- Msicuu2.exe error - What causes it and how to fix msicuu2.exe error quickly?
- Windows error odoferab.dll - Fix odoferab.dll error with solutions here!
- What is the Index.dat File?
- Blue screen error help - Troubleshoot and fix blue screen errors quickly
- Windows update error 0x8ddd007 - Fix update error 0x8ddd007 quickly
- How to fix a Non-system disk error on your machine?
- Windows has encountered an error and needs to shut down - How to stop it from happening randomly?
- What causes STOP Error 0x00000021 and how to resolve it?
- Registry Problems Can Make Your Computer Slower - Use Registry Cleaners to Fix Registry Problems