Are you trouble with the error 0X0000001A but do not know what it is and how to fix it? Recently, I got this same error message on my PC when working something important and it makes all of my work goes like a smoke. I remember it reports something like this “BCCode: 1a 0x0000001a; The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bug check has a value of 0x0000001A. This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred”. But I am glad to solve it on my own and sincerely hope that my share here helps you, too.
First of all, you need to know that error 0X0000001A is a Microsoft error code that is usually associated with a memory_management issue and will most of the time bring in a blue screen of death. Due to the seriousness of blue screen events, it is urgent to fix it as quickly as you can.
To fix error 0X0000001A, first you have to scan and remove all computer threats. Virus and other computer threats are able to attack and remove any files from the computer, for example, init.exe and Jscript.dll file. Once the computer cannot recall the needed files to start up the computer or run a specific program, the 0X0000001A error will disappear immediately. So download and run your antivirus antispyware program to fully scan your computer and remove all PC threats immediately.
Secondly, update to all available Windows service packs and other updates. We know that Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems. Most of the time, a simple update will contain the fix to your Windows error 0X0000001A Blue Screen error.
Thirdly, make sure that the must be enough available disk space on your Windows partition. Blue screen error with code 0X0000001A messages and other serious issues, like data corruption, can be occurred if there’s not enough free space on computer which is used for the Windows operating system.
Most of the time, 0X0000001A error may occur on a Windows based computer with the Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003 client where ConnectMultiplePorts Registry Entry has been configured without your permission. At this time, you should go to Registry Editor and disable ConnectMultiplePorts registry entry by yourself or run a registry repair tool to do the job for you.
In this way, a great number of blue screen errors, including 0X0000001A or STOP Error 0×00000019, may be caused by malicious applications installing on the computer. If error 0X0000001A occurs occasionally and you start Windows successfully in most cases, scan your system for malware.
Besides the above steps to fix 0X0000001A blue screen errors, you can also try the steps below to fix the problem:
- Start your computer by using the Last Known Good Configuration feature
- Try uninstalling newly added hardware or software from the computer
-Scan your computer for damaged or duplicate registry entries regularly with a registry repair product.
-Download and install all available newest drivers.
-Update your Service Pack to fix all detected bugs.
-Regularly scan your computer with a powerful antivirus antispyware program to remove all existing or potential PC threats.
Besides fixing error 0X0000001A blue screen, the above steps also help to maintain permanent stable computer performance. So if you are looking for a ways to get rid of blue screen errors, do not let go off the tips here.
- System Service Exception Error Fix - Solve System Service Exception Error on Your Own
- Optimize computer performance - Steps to fix computer problems immediately
- Google Chrome install error - How to install Google Chrome properly without errors?
- Finder error 36 - Instructions to fix Error 36 in Windows 7
- 404 Not Found Error - Tips to Fix Error 404 Now
- What is syntpenh.exe file and how to fix syntpenh.exe error?
- How to Solve Generic Host Process Svchost.exe Problem on Your Computer?
- How to troubleshoot and fix external exception error C0000006?
- Prevent SQL Injection Attacks - Four Proven Methods to Increase Website Security Against SQL Inject