“Dfsvc.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close”
Have you ever received this error message while using the computer? Even though dfsvc.exe is part of Microsoft NetFrame software, it is also known to generate various kinds of error message and affect the smooth running of the computer. To avoid further complicated system errors, you may consider fixing the problem as quickly as you can.
What causes dfsvc.exe stopped working problem?
Before repairing the exe error, first let’s learn together what causes it so as to prevent or fix them more effectively.
Global Virtual Card Host inability
Missing or incompatible dfsvc.exe file
Damaged .dll files
System services freezes or corrupt
Unexpected system shutdown
Driver update failure
How to fix dfsvc.exe error?
Now that you have a better understanding of dfsvc.exe error, the next thing for you to do is learn how to solve the problems. This article is going to present you some of the useful tips. Hope they could get you out of the embarrassing situation and enjoy a faster computer performance all the time.
Step 1: You can begin by loading new versions of the files that dfsvc.exe depends on to run (called “dependent files”). You can do this by clicking onto these steps:
*Restart your PC
*Load from the XP installation CD
*Press “R” to enter the recovery mode
*Type the following:
*See if the error shows
Step 2: After doing this, you should load up a new version of dfsvc.exe onto your system. Again, this can be done by clicking onto the Windows installation CD, as follows:
*Insert the Windows CD into your PC
*Press WINDOWS KEY + R (loads up “Run”)
Step 3: Look for a registry repair software that covers a wide variety of errors and can work on different Windows versions to troubleshoot & fix dfsvc.exe on your PC. You should clean up your Windows registry entries every a few months to make sure that it is not suffering from registry files. RegCure Pro is highly recommended, which is one of the best programs out there that scans and fixes computer registries as well as creates back-ups, optimizes system and internet access, tweaks computer memory and helps you speed up slow Windows startup in the less possible time.
Now you must know the causes and solutions for the dfsvc.exe has stopped working problem on your computer. Why don’t you take the exe error solutions here to fix the problem right now? Trust me! It will return you a completely error-free system within clicks within steps!
- Error 8505, 129 - How to get rid of Error 8505, 129 in installing Norton?
- Error code 101 - Fix error code 101 the simplest way
- Msxml6.dll Missing - How to Fix Missing Msxml6.dll Problem Soon?
- Windows update error 0x80070002 - Solutions to fix Windows update errors instantly
- Error installing game torrent - How to install games correctly without errors?
- Error loading dll files - How to fix dll error instantly?
- Fatal error 1141 - Fix Windows fatal error 1141 easily
- The logon user interface DLL RTlGina2.dll failed to load - Fix this PC Startup error now
- Microsoft VBScript runtime error 800a0009 - How to fix it?