One of my reads told me that when trying to use the crack with retail version of Crysis he bought. He kept getting an error message showing that “Failed to load the game DLL”. We know that computer games usually use the game.dll module to process a lot of its gaming features. So if you want to always play games properly without problem, you should not let go off the game.dll errors.
By the way, here are some common game.dll error messages:
* “Game.dll Not Found”
* “This application failed to start because game.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
* “Cannot find [PATH]\game.dll”
* “The file game.dll is missing.”
* “Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: game.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.”
How to fix game.dll errors easily?
When getting the crysis failed to load the game DLL error message, check your system to make sure that all drivers are updated to the latest version. Such dll errors can happen when the driver does not support the running version.
Also, you still need to check and make sure that the program that causes the dll error is not corrupted or out of date. A corrupt program could not be read by the system correctly and game.dll will encounter problems with loading. To troubleshoot the problem, you could simple reinstall the corrupted program. Of course, you should uninstall the program that leads to game.dll error completely. If you have third party uninstaller, use it instead of windows control panel. The shortcoming of add/removal programs is it might cause registry issue and make Version.dll error worse.
If none of those solutions work then you must be having problem with one of your system files, hardware, or your game.dll error could have been destroyed by virus. You can try use an antivirus program and scan your PC for free. Simply run the scan and check the report to find out what you need to fix. A lot of people now utilize antivirus antispyware program to keep their pc error free and also to keep their PC speed up. This way they safe a lot of time, money, and they are able to do their job effectively.
But in my opinion, it is not suggested to fix game.dll error manually for any mistakes occur in the repair process is capable of resulting in a list of further obscure system problems, including sudden dip on system performance, undesirable deduction of computer running speed, crucial system file corruption and tons of unexpected system errors.
If you need to fix game.dll error safely and completely, you can follow the steps:
• Step One: Free download RegCure Pro.
• Step Two: Run the tool after installation.
• Step Tree: Make a free scan to check game.dll error and its related errors.
• Step Four: Click “Repair Problems” button and fix the dll error on your PC.
Desired to fix game.dll errors on your computer immediately but do not know which solutions you should use to deal with it? Download the above dll error fixer tool and you will be able to check & fix all PC errors including game.dll errors within clicks.
- Blue screen error code 0x00000006F - Solutions to fix BSOD errors
- Nv4_disp.dll error fix - Simple steps to fix nv4_disp.dll error
- 404 Not Found Error - Tips to Fix Error 404 Now
- Solve “Error 46: Unable to Clean” immediately
- Windows 7 blue screen error - Tips to prevent & fix BSOD errors on Windows 7
- Slow computer startup - Tips to make computer faster
- Possible fixes to error 1975 on Windows Vista
- Registry Easy - Recover the lost Data Easily and Quickly
- Error 0xc0150002 fix - Quickly fix Error 0xc0150002 Now!