Right now, with the development of the Internet technology, computer has become the necessity of each people for work and study. No one can imagine a life without computer. However, it is very common for users to get different types of application error messages while using the computer and cannot perform some certain requests correctly. So, you need to learn how to fix application errors and ensure the proper running of the computer easily.
By the way, these are some of the application error messages that you will see on your PC:
* The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x00000000
* The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000022). Click OK to terminate.
* C:\Program Files\myprogram\program.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
* “The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000008) occurred in the application at location 0x7c964ed1. Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program”
Generally speaking, application error arises while you are trying to log in system or start some Windows applications like Microsoft Word, Access and so on. Also, the application error message will also occur at system startup because when the starting processes of the system fail to load completely, the error message will come to display on the computer.
How to fix application error quickly?
As you can learn from the error message, some application error messages will happen when some files has corrupted, missing or the specified version on your PC is not supporting. So the first thing that you should do to fix the error is to pay attention to the error message and learn what it tells. If it tells that the application was caused by a certain missing file, for example, “IEXPLORE.EXE-Application ERROR: the instruction at 0x62304390 referenced memory at ”0x62304390 the memory could be read”, you should try what you can to check & fix the IEXPLORE.EXE error on your computer immediately.
Secondly, some virus, worm or malware file may be some other reason of this application error as they are able to attack & remove any system file from the computer. Annoyingly, some are able to disguise themselves as the legitimate process on the computer. When the system cannot read its required files to load the computer or some certain programs correctly, you will sooner or later get an application error message. So, the second thing you need to do right now is to thoroughly scan your whole computer and remove all PC threats from the computer immediately. By the way, it is highly recommended that you should let your anti-virus antispyware program running in the background to block and remove PC threats timely at any time.
Thirdly, the application error message will also happen when your registry files get affected. This is the most critical issue that you should resolve as quickly as you can. Windows registry plays a very important part of the operating system to control the proper running of the computer and all programs installed recently. No matter whenever you install a program, it will automatically add/remove its corresponding entries to the registry database. But not all entries are removed completely together with the programs when you perform a program uninstall job. These entries will greatly mess up the system and then bring in kinds of computer errors besides the application error messages. So, the last step you should do to deal with the application errors is to download and run a professional registry cleanup utility to thoroughly scan & fix all registry errors. Also, you can manually fix the Windows registry if you have enough knowledge. But do not perform this if you are a computer newbie to ensure the stable running of the computer.
Above are the common solutions that you can take to fix application errors on the computer quickly. But when the problem comes to a corrupt Windows registry, do carefully enough to fix them all to ensure the smooth running of the computer.
- Error Loading Operating System - How to fix it?
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware.Vapsup from Annoying You
- What Is Fixattrb.exe error & How to Fix Fixattrb.exe error Instantly?
- Effective Ways to Stop adware:win32/topmoxie from Annoying You
- Error 1706 fix – How to get rid of error 1706 instantly?
- Effective Ways to Stop totalplushd-3.1v22.11 ads from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop popular bookmarks ads from Annoying You
- Guide to Remove Adware.Mediaback
- How to Stop Adware/Graftor.100552.173 Easily - Removal Guide