Does your computer starts up with a “bleep bleep” then appears a black screen with message saying that “0251: Stystem CMOS Checksum Bad- Default Configuration used”? In fact, you are not alone in the world to get such computer 0251 error message. This is a computer error that bothers lots of PC users all around the world. Don’t worry and here I will show you steps to fix 0251 error quickly.
When getting the 0251 error, directly restart your computer and follow the steps here to go:
* Open your computer (don’t boot, open it with the screqdiver)
* On your motherboard…there is a small battery .remove it.
* Remove the Source Cable (normally it is a big one, black, and the highest on your computer back.)
* Push the open button a few times
* Put the battery back.
* Put the cable back
* Reboot. Enter BIOS and on the “EXIT “menu choose load setup defaults or load optimal settings (depends for every mb). If the problem persists, download the newest BIOS on the internet, and put the ROM file on a floppy disk. Reboot and press ALT+F2.Normally something like Bios flash or ezflash will appear. Let it do its work.
Also, you should check and restore to Default BIOS Settings. We know that incorrect changes to the BIOS of your computer can result in serious problems just like the 0xc000007b error or error 0251. So, to resolve these errors, it is better that you can restore the computer’s BIOS to its default settings. Besides, you are required to confirm that the computer’s BIOS is current, or you can contact the computer manufacturer asking for the latest BIOS update that available for your computer.
If the problem cannot be fixed with the above steps, you should directly update the drivers when trying to solve this computer error as an outdated driver is also one main cause for the error 0251. To update the driver, it is recommended that you can download and run a professional driver detector and update all needed drivers. By the way, do not forget to download and install all recommended Windows update packs. If you have any problem in installing Windows updates, directly visit HERE.
However, if you got 0251 error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems and you have to clean up your registry. Even if corrupted software disrupts your registry, such utilities can easily find out problems and fix those. It is advisable to use the Registry Repairing tool to fix this system error before it brings more serious problems to the computer. This tool is most likely to resolve the 0251 error and return you an error-free PC within clicks. Before you become a victim of such menace it is worthwhile to use a Registry Repairing tool to help you. If you have already been experiencing the “0251: Stystem CMOS Checksum Bad- Default Configuration used” problem, RegCure Pro is highly likely to solve your problem.
So, with the simple steps above, you can quickly get rid of 0251 error and return you a completely error-free system on your own. Keep on reading my other posts, and you will get more tips to well maintain your PC performance.
- Computer keeps restarting itself - Fix common computer problems instantly
- Guide to Remove 76-236-6-160.lightspeed.gdrpmi.sbcglobal.net
- Effective Ways to Stop hdquality-v2.5v20.01 ads from Annoying You
- Effective Ways to Stop Adware/InstallCore.asike from Annoying You
- Windows repair tips - How to make computer faster within steps?
- Effective Ways to Stop Ads by SearchAdence pop-ups from Annoying You
- How to Remove Win32/Mytonel.B Completely Off Your PC
- Guide to Remove email tracker ads
- Remove ads by local temperature Safely and Effectively